Which Saber Style is better and Why?

Which Saber Style is better and why?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Which Saber Style is better and why?

• Single, Dual, Double-Bladed, Who the F**K cares

Single sabre, single handed style like Darth Vader thats just totally badass.

"For ourselves, we shall not trouble you with specious pretences- either of how we have a right to our empire because we overthrew the Mede, or are now attacking you because of wrong that you have done us- and make a long speech which would not be believed; and in return we hope that you, instead of thinking to influence us by saying that you did not join the Lacedaemonians, although their colonists, or that you have done us no wrong, will aim at what is feasible, holding in view the real sentiments of us both; since you know as well as we do that right, as the world goes, is only in question between equals in power, while the strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must."

I disagree they are the worse animations IMO.

Ā 

Attack +3 is useless if you have a Guardian built right as their attack is so high they won't miss anyway, and +3 defense is great but with an extra attack/round you will kill your opponents faster and they will have less opportunities to hit you back...in this case, the best offense is a good defense.

Ā 

Not to mention I prefer the "flashier" styles with double bladed and 2 sabers...but single saber is extremely useful with a Consular.

I prefer Master dual wielding feat + long sabre + short sabre.

Ā 

Cuz you can equip twice as many sabre crystals, and suffer the minimum penalties (for using dual weapons). I don't give a stuff about whether it looks cool or not (which it does IMO), I'm after the optimum options (in my eyes) in creating an uber character.

I prefer Master dual wielding feat + long sabre + short sabre.

Ā 

Cuz you can equip twice as many sabre crystals, and suffer the minimum penalties (for using dual weapons). I don't give a stuff about whether it looks cool or not (which it does IMO), I'm after the optimum options (in my eyes) in creating an uber character.

nice game collection! :)

Hmmm...Double for me...Its just cool seeing those two beams flashin' around.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

Ā 

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

When you have a single handed one it seems like a bat, unless your small and compact ( Yoda-sized ) other wise doube. Although it is sorta gimmicky to have more than one, it also adds extra attack stregnth. Double bladed is exotic but also it seems sort of wierd.

Evolutionary Development

For the "coolness factor": Double Blade for me, looks awesome, great animations and seems to be the most rare style. I like the flash for sure, but it is also an extremely effective style.

Ā 

I prefer the nontraditional styles. 2 sabers are cool, but I think going one normal saber and one short saber looks dumb. The animations look poor at times, and with 2 sabers it looks extremely dumb seeing my PC carrying the 2 sabers when running and the energy blades are unleashed...

Ā 

Yes, looks to matter for me. Single blade using the 2 handed grib seems a little overkill to me, I mean would it hurt if they let you wield a nearly weightless light saber in one hand sometimes? I agree with the poster that said it looked like he was wielding a baseball bat...just looks bad IMO. And the fact, that EVERYBODY uses it, I'll go with my double bladed sabers. :)

Ā 

2 sabers look cool until you start swinging them...then the coolness factor goes downhill. Not to mention running with the blades unleashed.

Ā 

Effectiveness: Double Bladed for aggressive build/power. And single blade for defense. 2 sabers...if you want the extra crystals I guess, but they are useless really as you will have more power with a double blade and more defense (w/single blade) if built properly. In fact, as I said before the only way to really take advantage of the more crystals is to use special properties in your off hand as the crystals do not stack they work independently on each saber...sometimes I don't think people understand that. :p

OK, and yes, they don't stack. The benefit of 4 crystal slots comes with "special" crystals on each saber, say bondar (with stunning), nextor/opila (for criticals), jenraux (blaster deflection) plus another combat bonus crystal. To each his own.

Alright Like The question which one isĀ  better? Are they all the Same in a way and its just for looks, or is one saber opverall betgter than the other? Explain why, please explain in english also.

DOUBLE BLADDED!

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf