How long do you think it takes to pick a game?

Man, how can you afford all of this? Or have enough time to play em?

He once had DUAL 500 GB drives (yes, past tense, meaning he had them long before the cheap 3.5" versions came out). Money is clearly no object for him

bastard...i cant even afford a dvd drive for my pc :devil: much less a dvd player, or any games for my gamecube.

I still wonder what Potent's job is that allows him to buy so much 1337 technological goodies, and have time to play them, as well as taking care of a family.

That's what his wife is for. :lol:"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

That's what his wife is for.  ;)"

Actually thats what her sister is for :D (better explain that hadnt I)..

She goes to university here and lives with us, because she gets everything free she babysits for us and things like that . And house sits when we travel , unless she's coming with us. I'm not as freaked out about it as I used to be.

Oh the latest on my order. It went from complete to part-complete (whatever the hell that is)

I reckon it's something like the work day ended before the $%$

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I thought Pally worked in the housing business.

Also, I believe his family is (relatively) stinkin' rich. Could be wrong, though.

That said, Fire Emblem: The Sacred Stones is pretty rad, even though I, being the amoral bastard that I am, hardly paid for the pleasure of playing it. Far too short, though.

"McDonald's taste damn good. I'd rtahe reat their wonderful food then the poisonous junk you server in your house that's for sure.

What's funny is I'm not fat. In fact, I'm skinny. Though I am as healthy as cna be. Outside of being very ugly, and the common cold once in the blue moon I simply don't get sick."

- Volourn, Slayer of Yrkoon!

"I want a Lightsaber named Mr. Zappy" -- Darque

"I'm going to call mine Darque. Then I can turn Darque on anytime I want." -- GhostofAnakin

Must be nice to have money and time on your hands.

Nah, thinking too much is a curse. Blessed are the stupid: they only have to concern themselves with the small window of attention directly in front of their eyes.

bastard...i cant even afford a dvd drive for my pc :( much less a dvd player, or any games for my gamecube.

You must be very young: DVD WRITERS are only

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Must be nice to have money and time on your hands.

Nah, thinking too much is a curse. Blessed are the stupid: they only have to concern themselves with the small window of attention directly in front of their eyes.

bastard...i cant even afford a dvd drive for my pc :thumbsup: much less a dvd player, or any games for my gamecube.

You must be very young: DVD WRITERS are only