Markov chains

Diamond

Markov chains (background can be a bit boring for those who are not a math nut)

Basically it helps you to write a (simple) program for generating random text from some original text. Output is total nonsense, but it retains the style of the original text.

Here are sample results, which I obtained from compilation of posts of *cough* certain forum members. The text is 100% random, I didn't edit original posts or output.

3rd place

(Mr Comissar was easy to do due to large amount of lengthly posts, thank you :wacko: )

On a more serious note, I'll say that the film's set during a general dystopia, and the Blackhawks on OLN. I don't mind a little digging; apparently the graphic novels on which the movie is based have as a central theme "the rationalization of atrocities in the year 1986, attempting to save two humpback whales before returning to the correct conclusion. Kumquat seems to think I'm off base? I haven't put forth a single opinion yet other than that I intend to see; sounds like a good concept to me, and even better Back To The Future fanfic authors. But I like to think I'm off base? I haven't put forth a single opinion yet other than that I can barely remember how to do such a personal curse. Who else in the online fanfic-writing community has taken such a thing.

2nd place

I would put this counter claim to you: the fact that there are not gunning for a start-up business, for example). I do remember a Darwin Award in recent years being won by some bank robber that mistakenly walked into a shop with a single (rocket-powered) grenade; all the ex-Soviet weapons have been bought up by despots, terrorists and suicidal-homocidal maniacs to prop up the ballooning debt. You remember 1939, right? There was a Challenger IP, which had 1kB of RAM (the expanded model had a sheltered (if not completely warped) upbringing. After all, Simon didn't try to send your cv to the Zork series (which payed homage to the galactic, from the British, French and Spanish naval archives, the narrative is more senior, but does not directly affirm this to be transparent: justice must be no market for intelligent or original screenplays, as all the big films are all sequels. NOT.

AND THE WINNER IS

I never said he wasn't the best 1st level spell for a level wizard. Anyone who thinks I suck like poo; I sure can. Scoring a game winning goal in the future. An umberhulk is not NWN1. NWN1 is not a dwarf. It's a spider. And, the one in the US. True Amerikans are the root of all good in the US. True Amerikans are the root of all good in the past he was 1st level mage; not a higher level mage using 1st level wizard cna have? Hahaha. i'm sure Mr. Cook would be able to survive just fine without Iran's oil.
I never said he wasn't the best clutch player. And, once again, you admit you like the grahics just fine without Iran's oil. There are other games that fit in this thread. They seemingly can't handle the compeition for their spam. Figures. Last I checked, Indians still exist in the 33rd game of the package. And, to compare MW mods ar enothing more than his goons. Shoot outs are lame. Period.
I never said NWN was more expensive. It's not a bad way to troll, and not long dead like the Witcher. Game over. Odd. That one had the 'most' Chosen One' story ever. More so than BG, NWN, or JE. Your logic is lacking. And, BG as much he does he sure spends a lot more Iraqis than the refs and league will think they're perfect. Bettman is a dictatorship. As for Edmonton, the reason why they're playing poorly is because this thread is about screenshots which means the only thing able to argue in court how they are espicially the bigger ones like Dark Side of the early articles, and interviews from the so called veterans including me as well as you. Game over.

Lol, I don't know how you seperated the words into states and recombined them while maintaining grammar, but it's pretty good.

"An umberhulk is not NWN1. NWN1 is not a dwarf. It's a spider."

Edited by Atreides

Spreading beauty with my katana.

:)

Then you do have all the information and it has been verified 100%, especially when people's lives are at a point in game development that FMVs are simply not needed because the graphics and engine work are advanced enough in technology to do is see New Orleans for that so what is going on? I most certainly do not. I am heading towards Sony land. Sorry, yet another lame game company's forums to discuss Obsidian games. NWN 2 forums at Bioware but they create only mutant progeny.

Do me! Do me!

+100 points for Markov chains, btw.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! :o

My pleasure :D

Do me! Do me!
I am so sick of Windows/Microsoft. My PC keeps trying to protect, and kill those same civilians. Political Terrorist Types Terrorists I know he is not as hard as you might think. This ties into research on IQ which suggests that if your definition of bad dude - big fellah taking over stuff full of self overcomplex plans being scuppered by plucky hero - then maybe Sarevok is a fighting strategy, like cavalry charges, or human wave assaults.

Comedy. I actually understand the Markov Vol better than real Vol. Hehehe. Just giving you a hard time, Vol, old sod.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

ahahahahahaha :)

That would have been golden if you could  :D

It varies. If you are talking about those who think they know D&D when they don't. 1d4 damage spell is the top 20 of clutch players still playing in the GWG category. R00fles! A bunch of crybabies who seem to be thrown down a toilet bowl, and flushed. Common sense should dictate that. Therefore your thread title is a demotion.

ahahahahahaha :)

That would have been golden if you could  :D

It varies. If you are talking about those who think they know D&D when they don't. 1d4 damage spell is the top 20 of clutch players still playing in the GWG category. R00fles! A bunch of crybabies who seem to be thrown down a toilet bowl, and flushed. Common sense should dictate that. Therefore your thread title is a demotion.

:):lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now let's put a famous troll through our little machine :thumbsup:

First I was called a fanboy because I said that MS would most likely put HD-DVD drives in the PS3, and on the topic was personal computers, revolving around gaming. But hey, I'm retarded, so **** off. People have said both the PC industry is a void of a new console lifecycle, as there is no more enjoyable than having a root canal through your butt.

Now let's put a famous troll through our little machine :thumbsup:
First I was called a fanboy because I said that MS would most likely put HD-DVD drives in the PS3, and on the topic was personal computers, revolving around gaming. But hey, I'm retarded, so **** off. People have said both the PC industry is a void of a new console lifecycle, as there is no more enjoyable than having a root canal through your butt.

(w00t)

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

• 3 weeks later...