Fanart Topic

Greetings

I have made some free Carth and Bastila May 2006 desktop calenders for your computers desktop. They ain't really flash but I figured out any true KOTOR fan would enjoy theses any way. Please leave feedback if you want.

Enjoy!

-Bas

Bastila Desktop May 2005 Calender:

bastilacalender29ag.th.jpg

Carth Desktp May Calender:

carthonasicalender2jk.th.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
post-7-1136607077_thumb.jpg

Hey guys - This is the first time since I was in the middle of production on KOTOR2 to be checking up on the message boards. It's nice to see an art thread. Artists don't get on these boards much due to the lack of art topics. I thought I'd share this image I did early on KOTOR2 to try to get our LA producer to get some action figures made. I made a couple of others that I'll put up later. In the meantime keep the art coming. What I've seen here is great!

Like OMFG where can i buy that figure. (w00t)

There is no peace; there is aggression.

There is no fear; there is power.

There is no serenity, there is anger.

There is no weakness; there is strength.

There is no death; there is the immortality of the Dark Side.

I am the Heart of Darkness.

I know no fear, but rather I instill it in my enemies.

I am the destroyer of worlds.

I know the power of the Dark Side.

I am the fire of hate.

All the Universe bows before me.

I pledge myself to the Darkness.

For I have found true life, in the death of the light.

Hi I had another attempt at another piece of art, nothing flash.

selkath0ag.jpg

SeltKath

Mission Vao:

mission6fm.jpg

I really suck at drawing, but I had a go any way, it keeps me amused on the computer when I am bored, hopefully down the track there will be room for improvement.

Actually, it's much better than what I could do with the application. Granted, I don't use Paint for anything but image editing...but...yeah.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

• 1 month later...

Some say that the lack of Art is due to a lack of thread...

So *bump* and let's see if that's true...

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

Formerly known as BattleWookiee/BattleCookiee

Sith Lord/ Dark Jedi, not sure which

or i cant attach that works to

Edited by Darth_Nihlus

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Just use search and add this attachment. This works till a file of 1.5MB. If your pic is bigger convert it to *.jpg then retry

^

I agree that that is such a stupid idiotic pathetic garbage hateful retarded scumbag evil satanic nazi like term ever created. At least top 5.

TSLRCM Official Forum || TSLRCM Moddb || My other KOTOR2 mods || TSLRCM (English version) on Steam || [M4-78EP on Steam

heres me dark jedi or sith. its crappy and on paintbrush. i do lots of pencil shading drawings and ive been told im good. ill post some later

post-16666-1151028424_thumb.jpg

Edited by Darth_Nihlus

The Exile's voice was stern

"Darth Nihilus, remove your mask"

The Sith Lord slowly raised his hands to his face. In utter shock, the Exile looked upon the face of.....

Jolee Bindo!!

mand3.jpg

Dantooine

Dantooine.jpg

I can't remember if any of this was posted here, So I will re-post all of my old fan art again. Even though its all s**t. The above one of Carth Onasi is my latest entry.

revan9wv.jpg

T3-M4.jpg

drawnt327np.jpg

hk8ip.jpg

Edited by Bastilla_Skywalker

My friend Stephen works at this frameshop/art store and they have all these drawings done by mental patients and such at the state school. This stuff is reminiscent of that stuff and from what I hear it sells pretty well. If you were to "remarket" it you might be looking at a goldmine here.

EDIT

::Lets be clear here, I'm not trying to be insulting::

Edited by Laozi

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

My friend Stephen works at this frameshop/art store and they have all these drawings done by mental patients and such at the state school. This stuff is reminiscent of that stuff and from what I hear it sells pretty well. If you were to "remarket" it you might be looking at a goldmine here.

EDIT

::Lets be clear here, I'm not trying to be insulting::

Are you replying to my fan art as reminiscent??? or someone elses???

Edited by Bastilla_Skywalker

HMMMMMM... Interesting. Recently, I've been working on some Expanded Universe themed pieces. Mostly sketches and portfolio quality work. I will make a note to scan some in for you guys/gals sometime soon.

Certainly Ajunta :x I mean Exar Kun.

Technically Kotor 2 is Expanded Universe,I have no problem with that,got any Zabraks?This has inspired me to try a Bao-Dur.... :ermm: what are the rules on,Zabrak...anatomy,that is to say how far do the tattoos extend?Is Shirt-less alright ?As I don't want to offend any sensibilities. :"> Yeah right,Carth and Canderous slash anyone. :thumbsup:

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

• 2 weeks later...

:ermm: I was kidding about the Carth and Canderous slash.

I don't usually draw women,but here is a 10cm sketch I have done of Visas.

I hope you like it,I do. :)

post-16721-1151748864_thumb.jpg

Edited by Purgatorio

S.A.S.I.S.P.G.M.D.G.S.M.B.

Looking pretty nice...

Keep up the good work!

And yes; I also wonder where the wonderfull artist (incl. Dev :-) went to...

^