Fanart Topic

:thumbsup:
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

DN_TOYPKG.jpg

Hey guys - This is the first time since I was in the middle of production on KOTOR2 to be checking up on the message boards. It's nice to see an art thread. Artists don't get on these boards much due to the lack of art topics. I thought I'd share this image I did early on KOTOR2 to try to get our LA producer to get some action figures made. I made a couple of others that I'll put up later. In the meantime keep the art coming. What I've seen here is great!

"Haven't got an enemy in the world. Too lazy to make 'em" - The Reluctant Dragon

post-7-1136607077_thumb.jpg

I thought I'd share this image I did early on KOTOR2 to try to get our LA producer to get some action figures made. I made a couple of others that I'll put up later.

:thumbsup: in the packaging and all, nice concept art :thumbsup:

BTW, what are you currently working on?, if you don't mind my asking...

It was pretty easy. I already had my concept paintings and the 3D models to pose. All I needed was the blister card art. I found that there are many SW action figure card templates on the internet. I downloaded one and it was simple cut and paste and that point. Still, I appreciate the kind words. I never get tired of kind words.

At one point I wanted to model boxes and put vehicle labels on them to reproduce the early advertisements the first film had while I was growing up. Ya know the ones where it's a photo of a kid or two playing with the vehiles and figres? For whatever reason I thought it'd be pretty neat to have nostalgic KOTOR2 toy advertisements. I'm dumb.

"Haven't got an enemy in the world. Too lazy to make 'em" - The Reluctant Dragon

It was pretty easy. I already had my concept paintings and the 3D models to pose. All I needed was the blister card art. I found that there are many SW action figure card templates on the internet. I downloaded one and it was simple cut and paste and that point. Still, I appreciate the kind words. I never get tired of kind words.

At one point I wanted to model boxes and put vehicle labels on them to reproduce the early advertisements the first film had while I was growing up. Ya know the ones where it's a photo of a kid or two playing with the vehiles and figres? For whatever reason I thought it'd be pretty neat to have nostalgic KOTOR2 toy advertisements. I'm dumb.

Easy? The mixing perhaps, but you can't do mixing when you don't made the things to mix with. Don't tell that the concept art and 3D models were also an easy task by themselves...

And that "nogstalgia" idea seems pretty cool to me...

Well, what I meant was that with all the high res images of my concepts floating around any of you could have put one of these fake action figures together. All the things needed to do it are available to everyone. So, anyone with Photoshop and some time could do it. See easy :D

I want you all to know I'm keeping a folder of all your work. It gives me great joy that these characters mean enough to you to spend your time outside of the game with them and It's a lot of fun to see the different takes on our cast. Keep them coming - you're all doing good stuff.

I want you all to know I'm keeping a folder of all your work. It gives me great joy that these characters mean enough to you to spend your time outside of the game with them and It's a lot of fun to see the different takes on our cast. Keep them coming - you're all doing good stuff.

Awwwww how sweet is that?

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.