Fanart Topic

More Fan-Art!

post-1658-1135380406_thumb.jpg

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

It's ok Launchy, I know how you feel about me.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Cheers again for the comments :blink:

Yes, glad you like the tree DL ;)

I've got another one for you to guess who it is - it should be fairly easier - just think of him with slightly more hair, and the fact that this is based on an established story he tells you about - if you have enough influence and have visited Nar Shadaa... ^_^

post-13365-1135089506_thumb.jpg

I'm gonna say...Ken ShamRock?

Well it's nice to know my work is appreciated.  :D

really good job on both of them... well, i haven't read the second one yet, but i am guessing it'll be sveet too ;)

EDIT: okay, i got around to reading the second story, and as i guessed it was another good one. i almost like the Atris/Exile romance better than what the game actually has to offer. also enjoyable is your personification of the weapons, which adds another neat dynamic to the story. keep it up :cool:

Edited by Blank

Somehow I have a strange feeling inside me that doubts that was a quick scribble :ph34r:

How long is quick?

It's pretty good anyway, keep it up :)

Oh yeah and awesome pic Zulu! Me likey :wub:

Edited by Petay

Sweee, I like it Bastila :)

Cheers for all the comments everyone :)

I's just regular Juhani, but back on Dantooine after she goes mental and before Revan confronts her.

Just to be sure though, Juhani did have a red saber when she attacks you at the grove, da? :ermm:

Anyvay, finished the minnow swoop pic. It actually bares more in likeness to the fanfic I'm working on than the original game (hence Revan's given name) - but what the hey.

In the background I've added my idea of emblems for Taris (well the Taris Swoop Bike Championship if nothing else) and a possible emblem for Deralia

Hope you likes :blink:

post-13365-1135974122_thumb.jpg