Fanart Topic

Bump.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Probably it's not so obvious because I haven't drawn him very well.

:shifty: You're probably going to hate me for being overly mushy - but I mean, I was reading up the Star Wars Wiki entry on this character and it mentioned the fact that if the Exile is male, then he absolutely dispises the Exile and wants nothing more than to kill him, but if the Exile is female, then the relationship is slightly different. I then thought about the idea that perhaps before the war, there was a "history" between him and Female Exile, and perhaps he was a Jedi who fought alongside Revan et al at Malachor, but literally didn't quite survive in one piece like the others - perhaps he was out in the open - some of his injuries due to the effects of the Mass Shadow Generator, which really should have killed him - ie ripped him apart, but Malachor being Malachor, the Dark Side consumed him and kept him whole - just about. Or something.

Yes, if you haven't guessed who it is yet I of course refer to Sion.

:ermm:

post-13365-1134987974_thumb.jpg

That should make it look clearer.

:ermm:

post-13365-1134987974_thumb.jpg

That should make it look clearer.

:lol:

Nice looking.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Cheers again for the comments :(

Yes, glad you like the tree DL :geek:

I've got another one for you to guess who it is - it should be fairly easier - just think of him with slightly more hair, and the fact that this is based on an established story he tells you about - if you have enough influence and have visited Nar Shadaa... ^_^

post-13365-1135089506_thumb.jpg

Cheers again for the comments :)

Yes, glad you like the tree DL >_<

I've got another one for you to guess who it is - it should be fairly easier - just think of him with slightly more hair, and the fact that this is based on an established story he tells you about - if you have enough influence and have visited Nar Shadaa... ^_^

post-13365-1135089506_thumb.jpg

Great work. Just great.

I'm gonna say Atton.

Great drawing! Nice job. Zulu!

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Brilliant work everyone!! :D

I'm looking forward to the rest of that swoop racer picture you've got there Zulu! Keep it going.

And more art all, I may even trouble you with some of my art soon, but as long as others get theirs on here first :(

Edited by Petay

Cool Atton! Btw, Zulu, is there any background story between Sion and Juhani?

Here's a very shabby sketch of Kreia. Wish I could have spent longer on it but holiday season really makes you lazy to the bone. :D

Edited by julianw

Doesn't look much like Kreia. Still qutie nice.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Cool Atton! Btw, Zulu, is there any background story between Sion and Juhani?

Here's a very shabby sketch of Kreia. Wish I could have spent longer on it but holiday season really makes you lazy to the bone. :D

Sion and Juhani... hwha?

I'm not sure what you mean. I fabricated a background story between Sion and the Exile, that they both were friends or had feelings for each other before they went off to fight that there war, an unnecessary yet possible explanation for why it seems Sion has feelings for the Female Exile during the game. Or something.

Juhani I completely fabricated the fact that she was human and in the Red Army ^_^

As you do.

Thanks very much anyway, that's a neat sketch, good to see you drawing again. :)

Thanks everyone for the comments on the Swoop Bike - I do hope to finish the whole thing soon, but my time's being eaten up, what with Christmas and all. The picture probably wouldn't have been possible if I didn't have a bunch of models that a guy called Greg Logan made from various KOTOR ships and vehicles. I used it as reference and it helped A LOT.

Sion and Juhani... hwha?

I'm not sure what you mean. I fabricated a background story between Sion and the Exile, that they both were friends or had feelings for each other before they went off to fight that there war, an unnecessary yet possible explanation for why it seems Sion has feelings for the Female Exile during the game. Or something.

Ah, I see. ^_^ Never played female, so I always thought the exchange went something like this: :)

http://www.madolin.com/aodmad.php?comic=1

(Very neat comic strips btw. It's updated every Monday I believe.)

Edited by julianw