Fanart Topic

Wow, I've missed so much art. Kudos to Lord Gabreil, Bastila Skywalker, and Zulu for the awesome drawings! :thumbsup: Especially to Bastila for being able to work with paint so well.

You know, I at first was going to abbreviate Bastila Skywalker's name, but you can't really do it. Otherwise, you'd be calling her B.S. and that of course wouldn't work out very well. :-

Wow, I've missed so much art.  Kudos to Lord Gabreil, Bastila Skywalker, and Zulu for the awesome drawings!  :thumbsup:  Especially to Bastila for being able to work with paint so well. 

You know, I at first was going to abbreviate Bastila Skywalker's name, but you can't really do it.  Otherwise, you'd be calling her B.S. and that of course wouldn't work out very well.  :p

"Basky"! :D :-

Cheers BTW :)

Great art everyone - especially Lord Gabreil, I really like your pics. :)

Sorry I've been away for so long - and cheers for the comments on the Juhani picture - I'm working on adding more detail to it - still wondering whether it really is viable to be on KFM... :p"

Anyway, I've done another pic - I watched Spirited Away the other day - wonderful film - but there's just one character that I saw that couldn't help but think of a certain character from TSL. I've you've seen Spirited Away, you'll probably know what I'm talking about - if not, well, no, you won't have a clue what I'm talking about :p

(Of course, you could have watched Spirited Away and still not have a clue what I'm talking about :blink: )

post-13365-1133915302_thumb.jpg

The sad part is, I didn't even read your post before looking at the pic and Spirited Away was still my first thought. :"> Not to mention I haven't seen it in years. Ah, great movie though. I almost bought it.

Great pic though. >_<

sig2.gif

Wow, I've missed so much art.  Kudos to Lord Gabreil, Bastila Skywalker, and Zulu for the awesome drawings!  :thumbsup:  Especially to Bastila for being able to work with paint so well. 

You know, I at first was going to abbreviate Bastila Skywalker's name, but you can't really do it.  Otherwise, you'd be calling her B.S. and that of course wouldn't work out very well.  :blink:

"Basky"! :D :thumbsup:

Cheers BTW :)

That works!

Thanks. :p

Edited by Mothman

Wow, I've missed so much art.  Kudos to Lord Gabreil, Bastila Skywalker, and Zulu for the awesome drawings!  :lol:  Especially to Bastila for being able to work with paint so well. 

You know, I at first was going to abbreviate Bastila Skywalker's name, but you can't really do it.  Otherwise, you'd be calling her B.S. and that of course wouldn't work out very well.  :*

Thankyou for your kind comment, it means a lot to me :D

heres another drawing treat for you. Heres- Mandalore

mandalore8mh.jpg

Edited by Bastilla_Skywalker

Bastile looks really awry. But HK is OK.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Woah, Arky came back. Long time no see.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Heh, a classic in the making. :D

kirottu said:

*bump*

post-13365-1134933190_thumb.jpg

Wonder if anyone can figure who the other guy's supposed to be. It's sent before the Mandy Wars, that might help slightly. Kinda following on from my "What if Juhani was human (and in the Red Army) and an interesting concept I picked up from playing the game - but it's not Bao-Dur BTW.

I've been busy doing other things, which is why I haven't done any art recently - I've been doing a spot of fan-ficking instead (w00t) :mellow:

:blink:

Bump.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

*bump*

post-13365-1134933190_thumb.jpg

Wonder if anyone can figure who the other guy's supposed to be. It's sent before the Mandy Wars, that might help slightly. Kinda following on from my "What if Juhani was human (and in the Red Army) and an interesting concept I picked up from playing the game - but it's not Bao-Dur BTW.

I've been busy doing other things, which is why I haven't done any art recently - I've been doing a spot of fan-ficking instead (w00t)  :)

:)

Very cool art as always.

I'm going to take a wild stab and say... Master Vrook! (w00t)