Fanart Topic

Nice work everyone!

Pleased to see that zulu's gift for photoshop is still bloody good...

Cool comic sentry, and vashanti, really like your visas

See you around

ED

ps: wanted to say hello to julian, it's been a long time!

"Revan was power. It was like staring into the heart of the Force. Even then, you could see the Jedi he would slay etched on his soul."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Great Revan pic you drew there Lord Gabreil, you should post more art, this thread is getting a bit dry...

Pretty cool fanfic there KOTORFanatic, i haven'tt read all of it yet, but what i did read was great! :)

Edited by Petay

i love your story KOTORfanatic. here is another picture i drew. it's supposed to be my version of darth revan with bastila fighting on the starforge(darkside) i tried to make bastila look wicked....but i think i failed in that task. any how hope u all like it.

added the unshaded picture of the first

post-15151-1133130742_thumb.jpg

post-15151-1133130760_thumb.jpg

post-15151-1133168606_thumb.jpg

Edited by Lord Gabreil

Some more good work there Lord Gabreil, i particularly liek the one on the left, although it could do with a little shading... :-

I don't know about the one on the right though, there's something about the scanning and darkness in the corner that kind of ruins it, although the drawing is still pretty good! :-

i love your story KOTORfanatic. here is another picture i drew. it's supposed to be my version of darth revan with bastila  fighting on the starforge(darkside) i tried to make bastila look wicked....but i think i failed in that task. any how hope u all like it.

Both pics are real neat-you have done a really good job on them :)

I don't have any fanart, but I do have a fan-fiction to show off. (It is a form of fanart isn't it?)

Anyway, I won't reveal much, but it is a short-ish romance style peice of KOTOR2, and has one of the... less common pairings seen in KOTOR2 fanfics.o:)

Called:

The Scars of Your Reality

Hey, nice! Coincidentally, I'm currently working on the next chapter of my own fanfic. I haven't updated it for nearly two months! :"> I hope to have the chapter done and posted by the end of today.

Nice pics, Lord Gabreil. :)

Good pics. No way can I paint or draw anything remotely good.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Great art everyone - especially Lord Gabreil, I really like your pics. :)

Sorry I've been away for so long - and cheers for the comments on the Juhani picture - I'm working on adding more detail to it - still wondering whether it really is viable to be on KFM... :-"

Anyway, I've done another pic - I watched Spirited Away the other day - wonderful film - but there's just one character that I saw that couldn't help but think of a certain character from TSL. I've you've seen Spirited Away, you'll probably know what I'm talking about - if not, well, no, you won't have a clue what I'm talking about :p

(Of course, you could have watched Spirited Away and still not have a clue what I'm talking about :thumbsup: )

post-13365-1133915302_thumb.jpg