It's time to play...

tarna

Tarna .. a strange name! especially for a guy ..  :ph34r:

but at any rate, I welcome you as well! I appriciate your philosophy on modding so I'm sure we'll get along!  :p

I got the name from an old animated movie called "Heavy Metal". For being 20-25 year old animation, the babe at the end of the movie looked pretty hot. She had the nasty habit of killing people with a sword though.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

I'm Mus?

I am Mus?

Mus? I am

Am I Mus?

Mus mus

Mus?

I'm the guy with cool goggles and an avatarity problem(this is my tenth one). Just so you'll recognize me. My partner Baley has been gone for a time. Silly little bugger, but I'll cause enough carnage on my own too. So, hi and welcome. And change that avatar, it's rather disturbing.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

*looks into thread hunting for lockable stuff and/or heroin smuggling*

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I wanted more female mods but they all turned down the offer :lol:

so, some european chick named

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

*looks into thread hunting for lockable stuff and/or heroin smuggling*

Lockable Stuff: Members

Heroin Smuggling: Us. Don't stop it!!!

Sorry, sir. Assumed those 500 individually wrapped white packages were Fionavar's lunch. Takes a lot of marshmallow to feed a dragon.

Thinks: Dissertation. Oh yes.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.