It's time to play...

tarna

...Let's kick the new mod! :o

Since Fionavar, in his infinitely warped sense of humour, decided to mod me to this forum, I figured it would be a good time to introduce myself to those here who don't know me.

I've modded a few boards such as Interplay but usually stick to the YoP/Political type areas of the boards. Since you guys don't have the same structured board, they dumped me on you guys here in WoT :ph34r: . I tend to be pretty laid back so don't be concerned about me being a hard-ass. If I do make a mistake, feel free to yell at me for it. I answer all PMs if you choose that route. I tend to close threads rather than delete them because, if I've made a mistake, I can reopen the thread. Very little of what I do is written in stone so if you guys don't agree with something I do, I'm always open to discussion.

Anyway, if you guys have any questions for me or just want to blame for for the sins of the other mods :blink: , now's the time.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Tarna! Good to see you here. I hope this means that we'll see you more often. Now I really do wonder if you're an alt. :D

At any rate, you're a welcome addition to the forums, whether a mod or not.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Who are you?

Just a local lurker. I've modded before and Fionavar asked me to lend a hand watching the forum. This is a pretty busy part of the board and there's a lot to read. I get along fairly well with people ( even those I disagree with ) and will tend to take a member's side if there's a dispute that needs settling.

Hello Tarna! Another forum for you to mod! :p"

Pathetic huh? I have no life.

I no longer like Fionavar.

That's what you get for putting your faith in a big, green dragon. o:)

More moderation ≠ better moderation.

Welcome to the arena, btw...

That has always been my take on moderation, that's why I tend to leave things alone and just stay in my little mod corner until needed. I don't mind topics drifting since they do that in real life. As long as stuff stays reasonable where it needs to be as well as reasonably polite, I just kick back.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.

Hi Tarna :D Congrats on your modship

Thanks Lady. Now I've got to convince these guys that I'm not here to crap in their playhouse. ;)

Tarna!  Good to see you here.  I hope this means that we'll see you more often.  Now I really do wonder if you're an alt.  :D

At any rate, you're a welcome addition to the forums, whether a mod or not.

I probably won't post any more than I usually do though. Just annoy people by PM spamming them. :p

And yes folks, I am Eldar's alt. o:)" ( not really )

Ruminations...

Look at this, a moderator trying to use reason with us. Pffh.

So innocent. So so innocent.

Well since the rest of the mods thought it would be funny to drop me here without my +10 Modstick, I have little else to use. <_<

Ruminations...

Well, dammit, I'd rather you actually joined the circus, but I'm sure you have your reasons.

No, Tarna's not my alt. I'm not that lucky. Nor am I that eloquent. *hat's off to Tarna*

I haven't received a warning yet, but I know I'm due. So, I'll expect one from you soon.

Hey, come to think of it, Krazzikat's the only one to give me a warning anywhere, and that was quoting another member.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I haven't received a warning yet, but I know I'm due.  So, I'll expect one from you soon.

Well if that's all it takes to make you happy...

*Now where's that damned button?*

Would you like that 'Super-Sized'?

Ruminations...

Hello, I'm sure we'll be in contact

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Mod in fighting?

Delicious

I think shadow can take you....

We aim to please.

*Goes in search of 'bookie' to place wager* :p

Ruminations...

The revolution will not be televised.

Damn! I was looking forward to the Pay-Per-View money to see me through 'til these guys get me a paycheck for this gig.

Ruminations...