game help plz

hello, i am almost at the end of the game, i am on planet dxun just beat onderon, iv beat the game several times but iv never done this or seen this problem... when i take on the handmadin as my padawan, it shows the kria cutscene and she says *betrayal* then the game loads to the telos seceret academy but it shows me in it... i have read on a faqs that i am not suppost to be in that, that it is a cutscene and i cannot get out... what do i do to get past this part ?

hello, i am almost at the end of the game, i am on planet dxun just beat onderon, iv beat the game several times but iv never done this or seen this problem... when i take on the handmadin as my padawan, it shows the kria cutscene and she says *betrayal* then the game loads to the telos seceret academy but it shows me in it... i have read on a faqs that i am not suppost to be in that, that it is a cutscene and i cannot get out... what do i do to get past this part ?

Hmmmmmmmmm....... I don't know. Try not making her a jedi. If you want her to be a jedi, get the save game editor. (use the forum search, there have been many topics on it). Once you get it, go to NPC, select Handmaden, and go to class. Add jedi gardian class to her, and then you can add powers that way. Now, I don't know if the jedi cutsceans with her will work or not, but now you have a jedi handmaden.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

That is an obscure bug. Obscure meaning that, if you were to quit, reload an earlier savegame and try again, chances are it wouldn't happen again.

If you have the PC version, there is a fix available from the TSL Restoration Project (look for Handmaiden Training->Cutscene Fix). Of course, you would still need to load an earlier savegame...

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

sorry for making u haft to repeat yourself on the fourm earlier, i did not read the anouncment top post here untill i already done so... anyways i have downloaded the fix thing and it looks like a pice of paper with a bent cornor... im sure its suppost look like that but when i open it it ask me what do i want open it with, i figure just i-net explore... but anyways i dont know what i do with this fix... so all i have done has been downloaded it so what do i need do?

You need either WinRAR or WinACE to open the downloaded RAR-archive and to extract its content to the folder you specify in these programs. After the extraction you will find 2 new folders in that folder: Override and Source. To install the fix, copy (or move) all the files included in the Override folder to your KotOR2's Override folder.

i thought of something and had a idea and had to ask, handmaiden becomes jedi... for me it was near the end of the game... well is it possible to make her become a jedi earlier in the game other then olderon/dxen?

Yes. It all depends on level. Sparring with her is determined by what level you are on, and when you are the correct level, and spar for the third time, she becomse a Jedi, this can happen at any point in the game as long as your at the correct level.

You can also turn all other party members in to Jedi, besides the droids.