Impeach Bush?

WITHTEETH

I just got one pic for you WITHTEETH:

ecmap2.JPG

:lol:

I find myself regretting being born in a particular state (FL)...and despising the one I currently reside in (IN).

Oh, and to Raph..."You damned fringe world yokels are all alike." - General Edmund Duke, Starcraft :-

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

This is doomed to fail from the start.  The dems for one thing won't have anything solid to impeach Bush with.  They have nothing on him.  Clinton was impeached mainly because of perjury.  This entire thing is little more than a political stunt.  :lol:  I do not envy Bush's position however, given his current slump in approval ratings (one of the lowest on record).

No, I would say exclusively because of perjury and obstruction of justice. Last I heard, that's where he broke the law. It's not illegal to receive a hummer from a woman you're not married to, though I have no doubt the Christian conservative movement has that very legislation drafted and ready to go for the beginning of the theocracy. To steal and alter a famous quote, Christian conservatism is the paralyzing fear that someone, somewhere is having a good time.

This is doomed to fail from the start.  The dems for one thing won't have anything solid to impeach Bush with.  They have nothing on him.  Clinton was impeached mainly because of perjury.  This entire thing is little more than a political stunt.  ;)  I do not envy Bush's position however, given his current slump in approval ratings (one of the lowest on record).

No, I would say exclusively because of perjury and obstruction of justice. Last I heard, that's where he broke the law. It's not illegal to receive a hummer from a woman you're not married to, though I have no doubt the Christian conservative movement has that very legislation drafted and ready to go for the beginning of the theocracy. To steal and alter a famous quote, Christian conservatism is the paralyzing fear that someone, somewhere is having a good time.

You know, I really wish you and others would stop making those unfair, bigoted remarks. Conservative Christianity is so often unfairly equated with bigotry, theocracy, and repression, it's sickening. Anytime anyone hears the words 'conservative' and 'Christianity' in the same sentence, they cringe in fear. By the way, the phrase you quoted refers to the Puritan sect of Christianity, perhaps one of the WORST sects of Christianity as far as repression. But Puritanism is hardly an accurate means of potraying the bulk of Christians in the world. :-

Oh, but it doesn't matter, does it? I'm the Christian, so that would make ME the bully and the bigot. :lol: And for the record, I'm more moderate than conservative, but I simply can't stand it when people make those kinds of ignorant remarks. I see and hear it all the time, and it drives me crazy.

Edited by Mothman

You know, I really wish you and others would stop making those unfair, bigoted remarks.  Conservative Christianity is so often unfairly equated with bigotry, theocracy,  and repression, it's sickening.  Anytime anyone hears the words 'conservative' and 'Christianity' in the same sentence, they cringe in fear.  By the way, the phrase you quoted refers to the Puritan sect of Christianity, perhaps one of the WORST sects of Christianity as far as repression.  But Puritanism is hardly an accurate means of potraying the bulk of Christians in the world.  :-

Oh, but it doesn't matter, does it?  I'm the Christian, so that would make ME the bully and the bigot.  :lol:  And for the record, I'm more moderate than conservative, but I simply can't stand it when people make those kinds of ignorant remarks.  I see and hear it all the time, and it drives me crazy.

Say what you like, but I think even a conservative Christian would admit that they don't want a conservative Christian to be the guy they hit Vegas with.

You know, I really wish you and others would stop making those unfair, bigoted remarks.  Conservative Christianity is so often unfairly equated with bigotry, theocracy,  and repression, it's sickening.  Anytime anyone hears the words 'conservative' and 'Christianity' in the same sentence, they cringe in fear.  By the way, the phrase you quoted refers to the Puritan sect of Christianity, perhaps one of the WORST sects of Christianity as far as repression.  But Puritanism is hardly an accurate means of potraying the bulk of Christians in the world.  :-

Oh, but it doesn't matter, does it?  I'm the Christian, so that would make ME the bully and the bigot.  :lol:  And for the record, I'm more moderate than conservative, but I simply can't stand it when people make those kinds of ignorant remarks.  I see and hear it all the time, and it drives me crazy.

Say what you like, but I think even a conservative Christian would admit that they don't want a conservative Christian to be the guy they hit Vegas with.

Oh, so I guess that completely justifies your comment, doesn't it? Nice to know ignorance and bigotry works both ways, huh Commissar? :D

Edited by Mothman

Oh, so I guess that completely justifies your comment, doesn't it?  Nice to know ignorance and bigotry works both ways.  :D

Spoken like a man who's never hit Bare Assets after ten straight hours at the tables.

Oh, so I guess that completely justifies your comment, doesn't it?  Nice to know ignorance and bigotry works both ways, huh Commissar?  :D

What is the christian Conservative party, is it mothman? No, Its the blanket term for what group hes in. It does not mean he supports everything they do. Just like The US public. I don't support what the US public says, its not me. The public is obbssessed with Gossip, Idols, and war. Thus, i don't care what people say about the public, because its not me.

Thats not me. :o

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig

On a more serious note, I'll say that "Conservative Christian" or "Christian Conservative" does, in fact, denote a very real political and social philosophy; I very rarely, if ever anymore, make the mistake of simply using "Christian" when I mean Christian conservative. If you don't adhere to this particular philosophy, then you have nothing to worry about, just as I see no need to fly off the handle when someone rails against communists.

That said, it is off-topic, and I suppose that if anyone truly wanted to debate the issue we could move it elsewhere. Since it's been debated in at least a hundred different threads here, however, I can't imagine why anyone would really want to do such a thing.

But you know me. I'm always game for an argument.

Lets not do that stupid bull**** of altering posts then say "fixed." Don't agree, fine, but use your own damn words or say nothing at all. Having sex with another woman while married then lying about it is also an "error in judgement" but Clinton was still held accountable.

Edited by Hades_One

Lets not do that stupid bull**** of altering posts then say "fixed."  Don't agree, fine, but use your own damn words or say nothing at all.  Having sex with another woman while married then lying about it is also an "error in judgement" but Clinton was still held accountable.

Yeah I feel for you :blink:" ....but you forgot it's much worse to cheat on your wife in the states then kill bunch of foreigners, especially if you're the president :wacko:

There is a big difference between lying about something you have first hand knowledge of which irrefutable like shagging your intern. It's another matter when all the knowledge you have is from external sources. In which case errors of judgement are not entirely down to you.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Then you do not act till you do have all the information and it has been verified 100%, especially when people's lives are at stake.

That is like saying: Oh, I'm sorry but I was told the gun was not loaded. Sorry I killed you, but I am not responsible.

I say bullsh*t. Bush lied or he was incompetent. In either case he should be impeached.

Then you do not act till you do have all the information and it has been verified 100%, especially when people's lives are at stake.

That is like saying:  Oh, I'm sorry but I was told the gun was not loaded.  Sorry I killed you, but I am not responsible.

I say bullsh*t.  Bush lied or he was incompetent.  In either case he should be impeached.

Well that would be very nice but it's hardly realistic.

Actually in law that would carry a different charge to premeditaded murder. Good lawyer would probably get them off on manslaughter, or completely depending on the circumstances. The guy who shot Brandon Lee wasnt held responsible as I recall.

Well your entitled to your opinion, but laws are laws not opinions.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Bush is a lying moron who should have never been reelected.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

He's doing things that are part of his job description. He's also democratically elected (this time around).

The reason I had no problem with Clinton being impeached is because shagging interns is not part of the presidents job. Making tough choices which a lot of people wont like is.

478327[/snapback]

You can't impeach the Man!

Unfortunately, this is probably true, since the Democrats are in the minority in Congress. However, if they can paralyse his administration into complete inactivity for the next three years, so much the better. On the other hand, this kind of thing might just galvanise Republicans to rally to Bush's side, instead of distancing themselves as they appeared to be doing before. Is it a good move by the Democrats? Do they ever make good moves?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

The question remains, is George W. Bush a liar or is he incompetent?

Both, without question. Although the most important thing to remeber is that the US goverment is only theoreticly run by George. All real decisions and work is done by other people same as with Reagan. In fact, its the same people Reagan had :)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "