Obsidian entertainment

kirottu

Re: The Ninja, i just noticed he managed to make his one visible eye glow red like he is The Terminator. Props for that :thumbsup:

That was actually the magnificant camera stylings of the photographer. That man does excellent work. He should like totally get a medal or something.

text colour edited for the benefit of the visually impared

Edited by Authority

SiO2

That was actually the magnificant camera stylings of the photographer. That man does excellent work. He should like totally get a medal or something.

text colour edited for the benefit of the visually impared

You were the camera man, weren't you.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I love this place even more now that the devs crawl from under stones, squeeze throw the plaster and out of woodwork. :wub:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I just wanted to report that Duct Tape Man and I are very happy about the support.  Sadly, in an actual duel to the death, I think that my lack of weaponry would be my undoing.  Should I triumph though, I'd be sure to leave a post-it note on his forehead with something like, "I Win!" or "Who's the senior designer now?" to commemorate the occasion.

Do not underestimate the power of a papercut. ;)

His ultimate attack must be spinning into a hurricane and shouting THOUSAND CUT ATTACK. If he goes ultimate attack lvl 2 the post-it notes shoot out from him too.

Sticky Note Man is more awesome than even he knew.

100_0083.jpg

Hahahahhhahahaha! I have just placed a terminate with extreme prejudice note on your employment record: I have killed all you are and all you could be! FEEL the P0W4r OF TEh N073z!111!11.gif

100_0082.jpg

So, I'm sorry, but I have my orders.

Everyone is to now use the broom cupboard as their shared office

space, whilst Mr Gaw has been promoted, given a pH47 raise and the whole floor as an office, even though he will be telecommuting from Bermuda, at the new office we have just opened up.

They were even printed on a VERY IMPORTANT PINK POST-IT NOTE!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

baby jesus is 'posed to be on christopher's shoulder no? regardless, we commends the obsidian folks for getting into the spirit o' the holiday... and as you probably had to endure a josh lecture or two on the religious origins o' an otherwise secular festival/holiday etc., we further congratulate you all.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

baby jesus is 'posed to be on christopher's shoulder no?

Unlike the legendary baby Jesus, this doll of black baby Jesus wouldn't balance on my shoulder, so I had to settle for having him pinned near my shoulder.

I like the high-five baby jesus is giving the world ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Who or what is St. Christopher ? :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Aha... I see...

Either a 5.5 meter tall ogre carrying people across a river on his shoulders or a cannibal with the head of a dog. Depending on whether you take the Roman Catholic or the Orthodox version :)

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein