Telos Military Base - Help with doors

I am unable to open 3 military doors (not the sublevel door I see mentioned on the forums). States I need to specific consoles, but of the 3 or 4 consoles I can find nothing to open the military doors. I am essentially stuck in the room where I can overload the charging droids. I did that, but still no open door option. What simple thing am I blindly missing?????

Edited by kuulwhip

I'm not entirely sure what you have to do right there, but i seem to remember having a similar problem at that part of Telos.

Hopefully this will help though :(

:luck:

P.S. And welcome to the boards! :)

Edited by Petay

I am unable to open 3 military doors (not the sublevel door I see mentioned on the forums).  States I need to specific consoles, but of the 3 or 4 consoles I can find nothing to open the military doors.  I am essentially stuck in the room where I can overload the charging droids.  I did that, but still no open door option.  What simple thing am I blindly missing?????

Ok,

From that room, go through the door opposite the one you came in. You pass through two more room and a hall way I think, and then you come to a junction. On your right is a door with a broken hk-50 droid. It does nothing for you. Streight is a door that does nothing. To the left, where you want to go, is a large room. Go throught the door, pass through two more rooms I think, and get to the end. In the very last room, is a console that starts the base reactor. Start it, and the doors will open. Go back to that room with the stuck doors, and fight the droids that come out. One of the internal doors opens and there are the codes for the shuttle. Go back to the shuttle area, and there is a tank droid.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Go back to that room with the stuck doors, and fight the droids that come out.

You can also disable those droids ahead of time before you start the reactor by using that computer panel next to the stuck door.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I am unable to open 3 military doors (not the sublevel door I see mentioned on the forums).  States I need to specific consoles, but of the 3 or 4 consoles I can find nothing to open the military doors.  I am essentially stuck in the room where I can overload the charging droids.  I did that, but still no open door option.  What simple thing am I blindly missing?????

if your talking about the doors I think (the doors located along the main path where the map says there is a room behind them but when you try to open them you are told that they are controlled by a console else where), then there is no way to open them, they are sealed and since we can't get to the sub level we can't be sure if the console needed to open them is down there or not, chances are that if the sublevel was able to be accessed (in it's completed state) we would find good weapons and armor behind them or at the very least another couple containers where the random loot system would yet agian screw the pooch.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png