Longest playing time

My top time for Kotor II is 11 and 1/2 hours of consecutive play. I had one or two breaks in there, but that is my top time. I got from peragus to Onderon as my third planet, with a lot of quests along the way.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

KOTOR II is the only game or anything for that matter that has kept me going till four the following morning - yeah, I know it's probably not an all-nighter, but considering I was probably playing it mostly solidly, with breaks only for washroom (and perhaps tea) since about 11 the previous morning...

Did an all nighter until morning came. That's when I first played it. I get drawn in and obsess to play a new game if I find it enjoyable.

I agree with u there i love playing new games. My longest time was when i came home from skool at 5 played through till 3 i've never played any game like i did either kotor games

:o

31 hrs and 40 minutes NOOB!! what now?!

Unless you have a very uneventful life, lack of friends, and other social incapablities, I highly doubt that.

ahahahha! not straight but over like a 5 day period? like 6 hrs a day and ya I got friends :thumbsup:

willyoubemyfriend21az.png

Currently Awaiting KOTOR3 xD!

MSN: 1967 Dodge

"What spam lacks in quality,

It makes up in quantity"

:wub:
31 hrs and 40 minutes NOOB!! what now?!

Unless you have a very uneventful life, lack of friends, and other social incapablities, I highly doubt that.

ahahahha! not straight but over like a 5 day period? like 6 hrs a day and ya I got friends :thumbsup:

That explains it then. I think when whoever started the thread asked the question, they meant sitting in a chair and playing for how ever many hours, only for bathroom breaks and eating. Sorry if I seemed harsh, I've got a lot on my mind. :o

I once did 11 hours on vice city... without reaslising it. It literally damaged my little finger (damn WASD position) so that insdead of opening and closing like a normal finger, it kinda jumps open and snaps shut. Makes playing guitar a lot tricker...

KOTOR (or 2) would probly be about 7 hours if you aside from a break for about 30-45 minutes for food and tea. Though i dont keep track so i could have played for longer and forgotten.. i tend to get sucked into "one more planet" or "i'll just finish this planet" before going to bed.

Hmm....longest I've played any game was a full day, GTA 3. Man, that game is kick ass! My room-mate was ready to call the paramedics by the time I pried myself from the ole Box.

Anyway, I can't really play KOTOR 2 for more then an hour nowadays, but I think I played about three hours straight when I first got it.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

I did about 16-20 hrs. the second day I had K2. Maybe thats why the whole thing seems so bad in retrospect

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

10-12 hours. I get involved in a new game that is interesting.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester