Will there be a KOTOR III???

Yoonen

I just added myself to this forum, so I did not took the time to read all the stuff that has passed. But I just picked up KOTOR I again, I truly thing it is the best game I played. But KOTOR II just missed the final stuff that makes your blood stirr. I hope if there will be a KOTOR III (why not enough people like concept) it will be more like the first one, and leave the Kreia witch out of the game, please, cus for this sort of games, voices count, and I counted hers out.

but will there be a KOTOR III, cus I read reports the KOTOR III team at LucasArts was fired a year ago??? Still, if it stays whit the two versions I really loved that I can say I had played KOTOR I, a true masterpiece by BIOWARE

So only massive WAR-games are the focussing areas of LucasArts, like Republic Commando, Battlefront II and Empire at War... Not anymore a game that gives you sometimes a philosofical edge when playing. Just now we see soldiers in real life and now also in the game industrie. Hell thats the way of things. Not that KOTOR is without fighting, but it gives you plenty of vocal work. But we see what the furture holds in store for us!!

So only massive WAR-games are the focussing areas of LucasArts, like Republic Commando, Battlefront II and Empire at War... Not anymore a game that gives you sometimes a philosofical edge when playing. Just now we see soldiers in real life and now also in the game industrie. Hell thats the way of things. Not that KOTOR is without fighting, but it gives you plenty of vocal work. But we see what the furture holds in store for us!!

kthxbye11.jpg

manthing2.jpg