Atton as a jedi

I am wondering about atton and getting him to his jedi state. I have got him about half way up the light side of the force bar using influence and have payed the twileks the credits on Nar Shadaa and talked to atton about the wars. I have heared that in the conversation about the war that you get the opition to train him (which i never got) Do i not have enough influence? and if i dont can i gain more influence on him and then train him? or am I too late? please tell me a serious answer i need no negative opinions about my post. :devil:

If you don't have the line that let's you train him, you must not yet have enough influence. Keep going with him until the dialogue option appears and you'll get him to be a Jedi yet. And don't worry, you can train him anytime you want once you get enough influence.

Thanks a ton. Also instead of making a new post il just ask about the handmaiden here. I seem to have pissed her off because of letting visas join (that blind robed she jedi) and now whenever i talk to here she says that there is nothing for us to discuss and to leave her alone. I want to make her a jedi but if i cannot speak to her then there is a problem. Is there some way to make her NOT hate me? if there is, any help would be great

Edited by Lord Cyano

The alternative questions is: why the hell would you want to spend $50.00 or (

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

Don't forget male and female, too... :-

"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

And i never treated her like a jerk i just got Maximum influence with visas

There's your problem. When I play male games, I ALWAYS wait until after training the Handmaiden to a Jedi before getting influence (and Force Sight) with Visas. If you get influence with Visas before making Handmaiden a Jedi, then she hates you and bars you every time you try and talk to her.

Visas is always a Jedi regardless of what you do

Dang, you're right. :"> It's been a while since I've played last, but I do remember that I could always get her to full influence and that she could use a lightsaber, which is probably why I thought I Jedified her.

Which means that so far the only one I've been able to convert is Atton...

Atton and Visas are the only two I've been able to Jedify in any play through. This time around I swear I will get Mira to join.

Is Mira the easiest to jedify?

I've always thought that the Handmaiden was pretty easy. The only character I ever really Jedify is Mical though and that's mainly because him, T3, and Mandalore are the only people I take in my party.

Some reference points in the game to train Atton:

When your PC, Kreia and Atton are in conversation after having just entered the Harbinger.

When Atton mentions he has a bad feeling before Sion appears in the Harbinger engine section.

When Atton is in your party after talking to Akkere on Dantooine about his hydrospanner.

After rescuing Kumus on Dxun by driving off the small bomas in the jungle.

Also, if Atton is in your party when fighting some of the thugs on Nar Shaddaa.

(If Atton is not physically close enough to your PC to initiate dialogue, influence conversations will not occur)

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

If you add to the above list, asking Atton a little about his 'Echani training' at Atris' Academy, but not pushing the issue, will net you another influence gain. You should arrive at Nar Shaddaa, your first planet, with three influence gains in the bag, and only need another one or two in order to jedify Atton. Influence with him can be gained easily by saving the guy who's being menaced by thugs in the main area, or curing the guy who thinks he's got plague. Then he's ready for jedification.

The problem with Handmaiden and Visas is that it's easy to gain influence with Visas very quickly when she's just joined the crew. The secret is to hold off exploring all your possible dialogue options with her until after a fight or two with handmaiden, so that there's no big gap between their influence levels. Once you've got the 'I have nothing to discuss with you' line from Handmaiden, there's no way to reverse it short of starting the game again. And it's definitely worth playing again at least once, although I'd go for playing a female next time if the second is definitely your last playthrough.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

He doesn't have one...

You just need alot of influence; and then he starts telling things when you try talking to him instead of "Yes, General?" "Nevermind"

(Note: Even tough I am not quite sure this must; it is advised to get through all possible convo's before. Can be you do not hear about his story because he still has stuff from the same time you met)