Vader or Malak?

well i think vader has more capabilities in the force but malak appears to have very good lightsaber skills. But then again we really never saw Darth Vader try to kill some one with a saber because Vader was tryin to seduce Luke. Oh but the duel with Obi Wan but i don't count that obi was so old and feeble.

Edited by foxdez

well i think vader has more capabilities in the force but malak appears to have very good lightsaber skills. But then again we really never saw Darth Vader try to kill some one with a saber because Vader was tryin to seduce Luke. Oh but the duel with Obi Wan but i don't count that obi was so old and feeble.

Um, first off Obi-Wan lost to Vader on purpose, he knew that the only way Luke would become a real Jedi would be to fight Vader. As for Vader 'seducing' Luke, that's just not the word I would have picked.

Thought we were talking about lightsaber duels though?

well, we were only talking specifically about lightsaber duels because foxdez said this:

well i think vader has more capabilities in the force but malak appears to have very good lightsaber skills.

but the topic says vader or malak: who would win? so that includes any resource they have to battle with.

I think vader would throw a bag of pixie dust onto malak until malak involuntarily begins to be lifted off the ground. Then vader would go in for the kill with his lightsaber, but then realise that malak can control his flight, so malak chops up vader and the end.

This is a stupid topic to argue for two reasons.

1. Vader was a movie character and Malak was a video game character

2. Completely different time periods in the SW universe.

So what none of its real anyway

But if these were to duel I would have to give the edge to Malak, he still was considered one of the better lightsaber duelists and was still human , unlike vader who was largely mechanical.

And with force powers not sure maybe a tie? I only remember the force choke, and wasn't he unable to produce lighting since losing his arms, and Malak more of a duelist then a force user

Ya Yoda would have kicked Voggendaus's ass anytime

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Like inside his suit he's filled with nugat?

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Like inside his suit he's filled with nugat?

Something like that :(

Vader is teh rul3z L33t! He's from the original movies, his force power is great and he reminds me to my father.

Malak is bold, annoying and... well... he's cool too. He also has good 'evil' style.

Still! Vader would defeat Malak by far!

Vader is the chosen one. He can't be beat by a wuss like Malak.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester