Brain washed kids

I am in no way affiliated with the author.

And those t-shirts made me giggle... if Hitler rose from his grave, he'd probably just shoot himself again after seeing this kind of nonsense.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I can grasps how you can think it's a good idea what Hitler or Rudolf Hess did .. even going so far as calling the latter a "man of peace" ..  :ermm:

It's not any stupider than using the "aryan" noun to refer to people of obvious Nordic descent. :)

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

The smiling Hitler face is rather hypnotic, isn't it. >_< It took me a moment to believe what I was seeing.

Aryan was always an odd concept - I remember reading that Hitler declared the Japanese to be 'honorary Aryans'. And the idea of race is unscientific, as I understand it.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I will never understand racism.  I mean there is only one race of sentient life on this planet and that is the human race.  A human is a human, regardless of pigmentation.

:thumbsup: What he said :)

Edit: They are only thirteen and are preaching white supremacy and that Hitler was good? I dont think they fully grasp the concept of what he did.

Edited by Akhan225

Hahahaha :thumbsup: teenage nazi pop duo... this is great.. I have to download this

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

"Road to Valhalla"

Why the hell do have to bring some of our proud heritage into their neo-nazi bull****? Why?

Besides, the only way into Valhalla is to die fighting a bloody battle, I hardly think some a pair of teeny white supremacist biatches are capable of entering. :thumbsup:

However I will say that I think we have races just as the animal world has races. Some even say that a nationality is a race in itself, however I think that's a little far fetched.

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

"Road to Valhalla"

Why the hell do have to bring some of our proud heritage into their neo-nazi bull****? Why?

Besides, the only way into Valhalla is to die fighting a bloody battle, I hardly think some a pair of teeny white supremacist biatches are capable of entering.  :thumbsup:

Because it was tied up with the original nazi movement too.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

However I will say that I think we have races just as the animal world has races. Some even say that a nationality is a race in itself, however I think that's a little far fetched.

Actually they have spieces. We are all homo sapien by definition. Culturalism though yep.

Humans are not the only sentient speices either.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

In my language, the species is the dog, and the subcategories are the races.

And since we are all animals anyway, it applies to us as well. This is my opinion anyway.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

In my language, the species is the dog, and the subcategories are the races.

And since we are all animals anyway, it applies to us as well. This is my opinion anyway.

Language isnt an issue. The Current scientific raking goes:

Kingdom

Phylum (plural phyla)

Class

Order

Family

Genus (plural genera)

Species

These are accepted by the whole scientific community. No ranking follows species, because after that every biological thing on the planet is unique due to small differences. So we are all of the same species, Homosapiens, humans.

Because everyone likes to see sources,Classifications. These can be found in any biology textbook also.

Edited by Akhan225

Of course we are all the same species, like dogs and horses. But as the two, we have different races within our species. And as far as I know, this isn't solely a Danish way of looking at things. :-

Edited by Lucius

DENMARK!

Of course we are all the same species, like dogs and horses. But as the two, we have different races within our species. And as far as I know, this isn't solely a Danish way of looking at things.  :-

You misunderstood. A golden retreiver is a different species than a labrador. Yes they are dogs, but they are different species altogether.

Canine is the dog family.

Like ours is Homonid or something similiar.

Really not sure where the race thing comes in. It's been a while since I had to study anthropology. By race I assume you mean the three ?

I believe none of those are enough to make a classification of speices or subspeices. Which is why we are all stuck being sapiens.

478327[/snapback]

It must work different in my language then, because it's common to say "What race is it?" about a dog, you never hear "What species is it?" Yet we know that the they all share the same species, the Canis.

DENMARK!