Post your first post!

Surreptishus

Relatively speaking i have not been here that long but i found it mildly amusing that i joined this forum all bright eyed and bushy tailed:

well you don't know how old Yoda is

In ROTJ Yoda says:

"When 900 years you reach look as good you will not"

So it definitely isn't a holo recording of Yoda on dantooine.

:o

The above is me being informative and helpful... about Star Wars ;) I've noticed that many member's posting styles have changed as time has gone on becoming more cocky, jaded or inflammatory.

How about you? What was your first post at Obsidian and how do you think you've changed?

Edited by Surreptishus

Here's mine:

never managed to find the silver, viridian or gold lightsabers!!

but ill stick to the blue-the best!!

From a favourite Lightsaber colour thread ;).

I know one thing for sure has changed, capital letters! :o.

My first post was on a part of the forums no longer here.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

In kotor i was all excited about the scoundrel class do to the fact i thought you would get to be a smugler for a potion of the game. Now i know on korriban you could do two smugling missions but they were short and i wanted more. I was also disapionted by the bounty hunting jobs on manaan (geonoharadan or something).

I think they should have elaborated on that or at least have collectable bounties on all of the planets. Iknow these are things that dont really matter and wont get put in because they probly wouldnt want to take time away from the main game but i just thought I'd post my opinion.

im sorry i posted this in the wrong place im new and this is my first post

there you go pixies... everyone was a nervous n00b once.

there you go pixies... everyone was a nervous n00b once.

Thanks man.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

My first post was a lengthy and probably pretty dodgy rant about the shortcomings of KotOR2. I'd paste it, but it was longish so I'll pass. People who know how to browse a forum would find it soon enough if they wish to anyway. :o

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

I know the speculation continues and so I don't want to assume anything about the project.  Still, I'd be quite happy to see Obsidian do KotOR 2.  I'd like Obsidian to do well and I'd like to see KotOR 2.  It's nice and tidy to have the two ends accomplished in one fell swoop.  Furthermore, I'd think have a commercial success behind them would give Obsidian more leverage to pursue an original work.  I guess I'm naive, but that would be my hope and towards that end, I guess I can finally agree with Volourn 100%.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Thank you Dave M and anyone else who worked on DA2 and subsequently moved here. Yuki and I have had tons of fun over the weekend with it and it's currently our favourite co op title.

Hope things are going well and you get to make that big stompy robbot game at some point

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

woah...dark sider girl was a hooker?

Actually this was your first post.

one of my light siders was Davik Ace, and  some dark siders were Lord Kronos, Jack Sunkiller, and Darth Draken.

:huh:

Yeah, you're right. I just thought the one I posted represented me better.

Plus, my actual first post is just sad. :)

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Thank you Dave M and anyone else who worked on DA2 and subsequently moved here. Yuki and I have had tons of fun over the weekend with it and it's currently our favourite co op title.

Hope things are going well and you get to make that big stompy robbot game at some point

Thats stalkerishly creepy..

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

My first post was like:

"-Dude?"

and then like Nurbs replied

"-Yeah, you friggin 'tard?."

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

What about 1D virtual reality? It's the best view. Every other view isn't very good as it lacks that feeling of not being extant which 1D virtual reality has in copious myriads.

Oooh, ooh, what is that? A geometrical line?!! Sure, I'll bite. :D

It looks like I was always a jackass, just a slightly less refined one.