halo: the movie

Blank

You've been an idiot jerk since you signed up here. 

But I guess the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem. 

Miracles happen!  :(

yeah, i guess you are right... i'll go recover in an idiotic jerks anonymous club now.

I love Halo, but I think a movie is a bad idea.  Game movies and movie games never go well.  That's all I have to say on that.

I was gonna watch 'Doom' the movie, but got told not to bother, because it's not too good... I saw a trailer for it, and thought the alien looked really funny in it. :D

Well, I saw the movie and it was great, so whoever your sources were has a bad taste in movies. They were probably comparing it to the game too much. And you can't compare movies made from games, to the games or you won't like them at all.

Well, I saw the movie and it was great, so whoever your sources were has a bad taste in movies. They were probably comparing it to the game too much. And you can't compare movies made from games, to the games or you won't like them at all.

If it's made from the game...doesn't it make sense for the movie to be at least somewhat similar? Given that it IS a movie, based on said game, I don't believe that's too much to ask. :)

I don't hate halo

I hate the halo fanboys.

I want to stab them.

:p

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Open to debate, but hell,[besides the]story, the game surpassed the original.

Personally I thought the story was exactly the same, with the exeption to the Arbiter role. I mean, just introducing another Halo was kinda boring in my opinion.

Clever editting. :luck:

Makes sense to me, and is well explained in the games....pay attention (Gravemind? The Elites being cast down, and the Covenant civil war? The Ark?) there's a lot more at work there...and it helps to have an appreciation for sci-fi. Trite sci-fi, but sci-fi nonetheless.

Oh, and the novels provide a certain degree of perspective...as simplistic as they are, they still managed to be entertaining.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

i like halo 2 because:

1. i simply enjoy virtually killing a lot of things while developing muscle-twitch hand-eye coordination

2. it has incessant action-you are always on the frontline of a battle

3. you can choose your method of killing (i.e. han solo charging toward the enemy, stealthily sneaking up and hitting people in the back or throwing a plasma grenade on their face, sniping, etc.)

4. there is no unrealistic health bar as in the first halo. if shields go down and you get shot then you are usually dead

5. online multiplayer... is like campaign mode but with real people and 5x more fun

i don't like halo because:

1. if you really like it and voice your opinion, then you have to watch out for people who want to stab you

[quote name='

- Everlast

[quote name='
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds