halo: the movie

Blank

Fanboiiiiness is such a cute thing... :-

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Halo was a game that everybody had at my school. It wasnt because of the campaign though (that was pretty cool as well) it was because of the multiplayer. It was a great game really...but then they made a second one. Most messed up game ive ever played. complete waste of money. The campaign absolutely sucked and the multiplayer wasnt to good either. DONT BUY AN XBOX TO HAVE HALO 2!!!!! COMPLETE WASTE OF GOOD MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Was co op mode available for the single player missions? I dont see much point - yay i can share the dullness.

I guess it might have been special if it was your first FPS.

BTW disciple you are not the only lady on this forum who likes halo.

It was available for the single player. And yes, I did have loads of fun with it.

My first fps was Doom 2.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Was co op mode available for the single player missions? I dont see much point - yay i can share the dullness.

I guess it might have been special if it was your first FPS.

BTW disciple you are not the only lady on this forum who likes halo.

:"> :">

Well, the only games I ever really played, or was any good at were the Tomb Raiders, so I guess when Halo first come out, it was like something new, well, to me anyway...but I soon lost interest when I got into Morrowind (theres only so much you can do on Halo, even completing the game a second time on co-op was okay)

I have only had my Xbox a year or so now...lol :mellow:"

PJ is not directing HALO nor has he any hands on involvement. Understand the role of a movie producer and an executive producer.

ah, in defense of the Halo movie and its executive producer, i will now refer to a post i made the page earlier than this post, which you obviously didn't read.

You should read the thread before you post...

In response to all the people who don't understand the liking of Halo.......why do you like any game? It has to appeal to you in some way. This did it for me.

I like the story, I like the concepts, I like the FPS aspect, I like the whole damn thing. Why?

....I just do. And no, It wasn't my first FPS, I've played tons prior to it...this one just sort of stuck out, and I can't figure out why. Although the Co-op was incredibly marvelous. :wub:

Oh, and Pred. Halo 2 was awesome. Open to debate, but hell, in terms of story, gameplay, and graphics, it surpassed the original.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I agree with Lonewolf. Im not a huge fan of FPS games, but i thought Halo 2 was a great game. Definitely not the 'greatest game on Xbox ever' (as some people describe it) but its worth a rental in my books. The multiplayer wasn't all that great, but still fun. I just wish some people would STFU when using Live.

I think the PC gamers are envious >_<

people loved it because FPS used to be the domain of the PC only crowd who were utter nerds (admit it we all are!) when halo came out the portion of the population who could scrape together the money for the Box were able to get it and it was a pretty basic FPS so not much to confuse their minds.

It does have a certain charm to it's story, but personally I think they should have just left it off at the end of one.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Blank i was answering the post directly above mine. Take your own advice, ok? :o

sorry. i am an idiotic jerk every once in a while. i apologize for acting condescendingly and pridefully. i have now been put in my place and hopefully i will be an idiotic jerk less frequently now.

Blank i was answering the post directly above mine. Take your own advice, ok? ;)

sorry. i am an idiotic jerk every once in a while. i apologize for acting condescendingly and pridefully. i have now been put in my place and hopefully i will be an idiotic jerk less frequently now.

You've been an idiot jerk since you signed up here.

But I guess the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Miracles happen! :luck: