halo: the movie

Blank

You guys might not care much at all, but i thought i might as well share the news. there is going to be a halo movie, and it will be good. i know this because of the information contained in !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THIS ARTICLE THIS ARTICLE THIS ARTICLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CLICK HERE YOU IDIOTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

edit: because nobody in the first three pages of this thread went to this article, i have now made it more visible and added a simple insult to get everyone's attention better.

Edited by Blank

Halo sucks. X-Box sucks. Period.

Maybe i shouldnt have posted this...

Actually it's first person shooters I hate in general, but the x-box thing still stands.

Should any x-box fans feel they want to kill me for saying this, i will be glad to remove the post.

Halo II was well worth a rental. Why people can make a Halo movie and not an MGS movie is a mystery. It's not like you have to make anything up to make an MGS movie. Heck, remove the gameplay elements and there is your movie :thumbsup:

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I love Halo, but I think a movie is a bad idea.  Game movies and movie games never go well.  That's all I have to say on that.

AvP2 was great. The AvP movie sucked, though.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

AvP2 was indeed great, why couldn't that bastard Anderson make a movie based on the game plot? :thumbsup:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Halo sucks. X-Box sucks. Period.

Maybe i shouldnt have posted this...

Actually it's first person shooters I hate in general, but the x-box thing still stands.

Should any x-box fans feel they want to kill me for saying this, i will be glad to remove the post.

That's fine. Everyone is entitled to his or her opinion. As for me killing you... :-

Actually, Xbox is the best system for playing games.

PS2> Bad graphics, average controllers, crappy games.

PC> Excellent graphics, awful controls, good games.

Xbox> Good graphics, excellent controllers, good games.

Now some people may argue that the controls for the PC are pretty good, with all the buttons =\ But would you rather have a controller four times the size of your hand? Or something that fits into both your hands, and requires minimal effort to operate?

And for me, i have my Xbox upstairs now, so i can sit on my comfy bed and use my comfy controller to play a fun game.

Now, with PC's you have to constantly worry about if the game you have in mind will even work on your computer. Then you have to sit through the installation process. And to be honest, sitting in an uncomfortable chair and constantly torturing my fingers and arms just to play a game isn't my idea of fun. Im actually getting worn out just typing all this.

Now some might argue that you have a nice cushiony chair to relax in to go with your PC? Well i don't know about anyone else, but i have to lean forward to use my computer, so my backs not even touching the chair.

Many more arguments here, but seeing as im tired out from all that typing, i'll have a rest for now.

Actually, Xbox is the best system for playing games.

PS2> Bad graphics, average controllers, crappy games.

PC> Excellent graphics, awful controls, good games.

Xbox> Good graphics, excellent controllers, good games.

PS2 = at least good graphics, calling them bad is a serious understatement. Bad graphics are ps one and n64

X-Box = steals games from other systems because they cant come up with any good ones

Edited by Akhan225

Jade Empire

Kotor

Halo

Halo 2

Splinter cell

Buffy the Vampire slayer

Oddworld : Munch's Oddysee

Kotor 2

Pariah

Otogi

Otogi 2

And that's just off the top of my head.

Please don't bring the PS2 into this. Comparing it to the Xbox is an insult to Xbox gamers everywhere.

Please don't bring the PS2 into this. Comparing it to the Xbox is an insult to Xbox gamers everywhere.

Of course it is. Thats because the PS2 completely destroyed it 5 to 1 no one likes mentioning loses. :-"

If you want to talk graphics , take a look at Shadows of Collosus :lol:

Oh i'd take buffy off that list , your not doing yourself any favours there. Put one of the Crusader games on it instead.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0
I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I will not even begin to explain how badly the Ps2 is. Wait, yes I will.

>Bad graphics. The only good looking game out for the Ps2 is Resident Evil 4, and the GameCube version looks better.

>No 'groundbreaking' games. Sony doesn't have any games that are exclusive to the Ps2 and are amazing. The X-Box has the Halo franchise, GameCube has Mario. Besides Shadow Of Collosus, which isn't even that great, the Ps2 has nothing.

>Load times are horrible. This one speaks for itself. If you have ever played a game like Resident Evil 4 on the Gamecube, it's load times are very short. Then you switch over to the Ps2 and you feel like your waiting an hour to play.

>Controllers are uncomfortable. This one might just be me, as I have big hands. But either way, 4 shoulder buttons is two too many.

I own both an X-Box and a Ps2, so I have played both, but Ps2 was a complete waste of money.

I will not even begin to explain how badly the Ps2 is. Wait, yes I will.

>Bad graphics. The only good looking game out for the Ps2 is Resident Evil 4, and the GameCube version looks better.

>No 'groundbreaking' games. Sony doesn't have any games that are exclusive to the Ps2 and are amazing. The X-Box has the Halo franchise, GameCube has Mario. Besides Shadow Of Collosus, which isn't even that great, the Ps2 has nothing.

>Load times are horrible. This one speaks for itself. If you have ever played a game like Resident Evil 4 on the Gamecube, it's load times are very short. Then you switch over to the Ps2 and you feel like your waiting an hour to play.

>Controllers are uncomfortable. This one might just be me, as I have big hands. But either way, 4 shoulder buttons is two too many.

I own both an X-Box and a Ps2, so I have played both, but Ps2 was a complete waste of money.

Come back when you have a clue about what games are on each system.

478327[/snapback]

Well, PS2 has the GTA series.  ;)

But now that the GTA series is available for X-Box, PS2 doesn't really have anything else over X-Box does it?  Except maybe Soul Calibur III... :)

Loads of stuff. Too much to list. It has the most exclusive titles of any of the three consoles.

It's a silly and pointless arguement anyway given we are on the verge of a new generation. (w00t)

478327[/snapback]

Well, PS2 has the GTA series.  :)

But now that the GTA series is available for X-Box, PS2 doesn't really have anything else over X-Box does it?  Except maybe Soul Calibur III... :(

Loads of stuff. Too much to list. It has the most exclusive titles of any of the three consoles.

It's a silly and pointless arguement anyway given we are on the verge of a new generation. (w00t)

I didn't list GTA because it's out on the X-Box. The point is Ps2 will is and will always be the worst of this generation of consoles.

I didn't list GTA because it's out on the X-Box. The point is Ps2 will is and will always be the worst of this generation of consoles.

And obviously thats why it sold so many units compared the others. :)

478327[/snapback]

The PS2 is still the top selling platform. It still gets plenty of exclusive games released on it. Depending on what games you like, it might be the best choice. It's also showing its age.

The Xbox is more powerful, and in the last year or two it's really come into its own. It has less exclusive titles, but I'm guessing the ones it does have sold better in the States than most of the PS2 ones.

I don't know what the pissing contest is about. They are both very different in what they offer.