Kinrath eggs?

I am on my second playing of KOTOR1, and am feeling a bit confused, lol...when I went to the crystal cave first time round, and I destroyed the Kinrath eggs, I got DS points...yet this time round, I destroyed some of them, and there were light saber crystals inside them...and no DS points, what gives? I haven't tried in KOTOR 2 yet...as I assumed that I would get DS, which I wouldn't want as I always play LS... <_<

Yeah, I've never gotten darkside points from the eggs.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I can't recall ever getting dark side points either. And the crystals don't seem so random either, because I always get red crystals from all the eggs. The crystal formations, though, provide other colours and types of crystals.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

I used to confuse the red numbers floting up when you hit the eggs for being DS points lol.

I did think you got DS points for them though, and if you click on one it says "this egg could be smashed, snuffing out the innocent life within" or something.

I know it says that, and when I read it I thought you should get darkside points for this, but when I did do it, I found it odd that I didn't get darkside points.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I did think you got DS points for them though, and if you click on one it says "this egg could be smashed, snuffing out the innocent life within" or something.

Yes, it defintely said that, but as I was a very strong LS female, I swear 99.9% that I got DS points...mind, I did go and smash every single egg, lol :"> I ended up reloading, as I didn't want any DS points against me...

No-one else got DS points for this...?:blink: wow

Not a single shred of DS when I smashed the eggs. They are there for crystals and I was dissapointed to say the least when there was nothing in the eggs in KOTOR II. I dont think this can be blamed on cut content, a simple matter of adding the eggs to the loot generator programming.

Not a single shred of DS when I smashed the eggs. They are there for crystals and I was dissapointed to say the least when there was nothing in the eggs in KOTOR II. I dont think this can be blamed on cut content, a simple matter of adding the eggs to the loot generator programming.

Yup, then even the eggs can have 2 medkits and 25 credits on their remains :blink:"

Edited by Cactus

A new breed of genetically engeneered medpack/credit kinrath?

Make omelet and be done with it :ermm:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Deathclaws > Kinrath.

Deathclaws were cooler.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester