Droid Factory???

I've got the Xbox version so I won't be able to play it, I'm hoping that someone will film playing it and I can watch. :D

Actually, you have the files needed to play the droid factory and M4-78, the PC version doesn't have those modules in it's files.

Anyway, the Droid Factory is under that military base on Telos, and is where HK discovers and reprograms the HK-51s to follow him and their true purpose.

Actually, you have the files needed to play the droid factory and M4-78, the PC version doesn't have those modules in it's files.

Anyway, the Droid Factory is under that military base on Telos, and is where HK discovers and reprograms the HK-51s to follow him and their true purpose.

Other people have said this too, but it doesn't make any sense to me. Why put the factory on telos when you dont have the pars required for HK-47 yet and when HK-47 is running, there is no option to return to the Czerka restoration zone. Plus there is a whole planet of droids that got cut from the game. It seems logical the Factory would be on M4-78(i think it is called) Maybe I missed some info...

Edited by Akhan225

Nah, the factory is on Telos.

Several cut-content convo's say so, and the fact that there are HK-50's very nearby (the 2 of the cutscene, the one that blows up after fixing).

There was probably intended that after torturing a HK-50 and getting the location the exile could tell HK to get back, and thus like that get on Telos (like end of the game "back to Telos, not selecting a planet; just story-wise..."

ok then I guess the question that needs to be asked is what the hell is M4-78 suppost to be? I mean if it has nothing to do with the driod plant then what is it just another single story element that got cut or did it really hold the key to finally understanding the whole Damn story? It would be nice if it completed the story.... well atleast as far as is possible without the intended ending.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

ok then I guess the question that needs to be asked is what the hell is M4-78 suppost to be? I mean if it has nothing to do with the driod plant then what is it just another single story element that got cut or did it really hold the key to finally understanding the whole Damn story? It would be nice if it completed the story.... well atleast as far as is possible without the intended ending.

M4-78 must be just another planet where you find a Jedi Master (Vash) probably nothing significant happened, so obsidian figured this would be an easy way to cut down production time. Why then did they make modules and dialogue for it?

The droid factory was supposed to be found on Telos

the restoration project will be restoring that, and putting it on Telos

however M4-78 is also being restored by a seperate group of people entirely, go check there website here, or go read about it on the TSLRP forums

www.geocities.com/m4_78/M4-78

Edited by Black_Eye_90

M4-78 must be just another planet where you find a Jedi Master (Vash) probably nothing significant happened, so obsidian figured this would be an easy way to cut down production time. Why then did they make modules and dialogue for it?

M4-78 was the planet where you should find Vash. She would have come there with her apprentice because the planet's habitants (the droids) saw the Sith as "The colonists", and threated them fairly, and allowing them to build their warships, train their troops etc...

Untill a poisonous gas cloud came and killed "the colonists" (released by Vash' apprentice BTW), and allowed only droids to survive (untill the gas was gone; only Go-To, T3 or HK could walk on the planet...

And after everything was happely fit, she would go to Dantooine...

And for modules; They can be downloaded (PC) or are on the Disk (X-Box Only) and can be visited using Action Replay Savegames

For Audio; just click the first link in my Sig and scroll through the pages till you find the M4-78 convo's...

(PS. From the stories told about M4-78 it already starts to look awfully familiar to Korriban, probably why they replaced it with Korriban...easier to save time, eh?)

Edited by Battlewookiee

Other people have said this too, but it doesn't make any sense to me. Why put the factory on telos when you dont have the pars required for HK-47 yet and when HK-47 is running, there is no option to return to the Czerka restoration zone. Plus there is a whole planet of droids that got cut from the game. It seems logical the Factory would be on M4-78(i think it is called) Maybe I missed some info...

HK was to go to the Droid Factory when the Ravager attacked, they repolished the soundfiles to not mention the cut content where Bao and HK disapear during this ordeal.

Here's to looking forward to the Restoration Project. :cool:

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester