Half Dragon Mindflayer

Darkside

Should I allow a half dragon mindflayer?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should I allow a half dragon mindflayer?

• Yes
    • Compromise (state below please)
    • No

It does follow that if one has only played a game for 30 minutes you COULD express a bit more reservation regarding your conclusions. I didn't like Torment at first.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Well, what can you say... Gabby is hardcore ;)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Silly pointy-eared green creature, you must be reading too many journals in dim light.

I was bringing the thread back on topic, with a synopsis for you. [/condescending tone]

Fixed for accuracy. :wub:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

There's nowt hardcore about being objectionable on the internets. Anyone can do it. I'm sure Stephen Hawking online is all

"I'm a six foot bouncer and I wear a necklace of teeth from my victims"

Also, if you are going to post a stress-releasing flame on a favourite game, put some effort in. Say it made you go blind for three days, or alternatively something witty and amusing.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Naughty be a GM that does such things.

ME: - I dont think we should meet with Gkolkrma in the caves, he might ambush us and cause a cave-in, rendering our robes of X useless!

*GM shines up*

ME: - He wasnt going to do that before I said it, was he?

GM: -Im not saying anything. *guilty face*

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Sounds like the psycho-analytical method of GMing:

GM: So, what do you expect to happen next?

Players: um, ah, a skimpily clad, very beautiful woman magically appears in front of us ... yeah! But it's a Succubus!

GM: ... And how does this make you feel ...

:shifty:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Are there rules for Mind Flayers as a playable "class" (in which their racial abilities start out slow and build up as they level as that monster class) in Savage Species or the Book of Aberrations? I know that a 10th level Dragon Disciple Prestige Class goes on to use the full Half-Dragon template ...

perhaps a compromise could be to let the character "evolve" slowly into that wacky idea.

Or, if it's just plain old fashioned munchkin powergaming, then throw them down into the middle of the Blood War between Demons and Devils or something.

:rolleyes:

evil_twin.jpg

The level adjustment system would kill him, he would be pitted against 8th level character but with still only the HP and base attack bonus of a lvl 1 :rolleyes:"

Is that a simple weapon or exotic?

I think it's considered projectile... like using a sling.. just without the actual sling part. I hope your GM shield is actually a shield.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.