Half Dragon Mindflayer

Darkside

Should I allow a half dragon mindflayer?  

25 members have voted

1. 1. Should I allow a half dragon mindflayer?

• Yes
    • Compromise (state below please)
    • No

The monk's first death was by the necklace of stranglation.  He found a necklace, the mage said it was magical, he thought to put it on without identifying it.  Go figure.  :wub:

Hahaha, never put magic gadgets on before trying them out. This evening our GM focused our attention on a magic ring, a shiny nice magic ring.

-Its a really nice ring, you want this ring.

-Yes, I want this ring. I take the ring.

-Its very shiny and pretty.

-I polish it and admire its beauty. I identify it.

-You cant. You want to wear the ring.

-Uhm, no I dont.

-Yes you do.

-NO, I dont want to wear the ring.

-Yes, you DO want to wear the ring!

-Does not!

-Does too!!!

-Doesnt.

-Does.

-Mhm.. *shakes head*

-Yes.

-LALALALALALA!! *holds hands on ears*

So what happened?

I started talking about something Out-of-character and then everyone forgot about the ring but I still have it in my pocket in case I would need it (to inflict some terrible thing upon an unsuspecting player by luring him to wear the ring)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I believe it is sufficient to say that she is a very nasty sort of person.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

It’s funny you speak of the Fireball enema.

One of my friends playing a 1st level Fighter Dwarf using 1st Ed rules couldn’t hit a Kobold for nothing because he was rolling so many one’s and two’s.

Finally in utter frustration he yells to our DM.

What the ****!?

I’d have better success, if I shoved a torch up my ars and gyrated my hips around! <_<

So the DM made him roll for success and he did it! :blink:

He hit Kobolds doing 1D4 Bludgeoning damage plus 1D6 fire damage! (w00t)

Oh, the Good Ol' Days :D

Tsel :)

My advice wold be to let the guy play as this munchkin thingamajig for a bit. People munchkin for simple reasons. One of them is they wonder wheat it would be like to ULTIMATE POWER even for a little while.

Once the short fun phase is over, have every powerful nutjob on the planes come after him, wanting his nutsacks for rare spells. Lie back and think up even more powerful oddnesss. Should be entertaining for the other players who will be in absolutely zero danger since they won't warrant even a glance from teh people chasing him. It could even become amusing. The munchkin will be so busy fending off the Lady of Pain he won't be able to enjoy his powers or skew the rest of the campaign.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The Lady of Pain does not chase nutjobs to make spells out of their nutsacks.

Does too.

I keep telling you. That wasn't the Lady of Pain. That was simply my mother. She had been drinking.

And I say it's a damn good solution. That way YOU get to have even more fun.

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

We had a great game earlier today, we attacked the stronghold of a Liche with the help of summoned giant dire chimps!! :D

..but he pwnd us with evil level-draining spells and now we'll have to open the gates of waterdeep to let his undead army in or he'll have our souls :shifty:

Havent you played Planescape: Torment!!? :huh:

..and I believe Giant dire chimps is the sole reason why most evil villains hide deep in dungeons where the giant chimps cant fit :shifty:"

Edited by Kaftan Barlast

I'd like to purchase these spell components... and throw in that nutsack... no, no, the hairy one.... that's it. I need it for my spell components.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Testosterone fight!

-Elwood Blues