Which Jedi Master least deserved their fate?

108 members have voted

1. 1. Which Jedi Master least deserved their fate?

• Dorak
    • Kavar
    • Lonna Vash
    • Vandar Tokare
    • Vrook Lamar
    • Zez-Kai Ell
    • Zhar Lestin

Yes, of course, Atris is the most important character in the game. She manipulates Exile, Kreia and Nihilus to achieve her own goals: to restore the Jedi Order and to become the strongest Jedi ever by studying Sith holocrons. Atris is also Arren Kae and Brianna's mother.

And she does achieve her goals: the Telosian Academy is inhabited by one (1) Jedi, which means that the Jedi Order was never as powerful as then. In addition, she adopts the dark side, the more powerful one. Also, she succeeds in eliminating the Sith threat and cleansing the Jedi Order from other Jedi Masters, which didn't deserve to live because of their arrogance. To do this, she does the following:

1. Steals the Ebon Hawk and T3-M4, so that Exile will come to Telos.

2. Allows T3-M4 to download her archives, so that Exile can know where to find the other Jedi Masters.

3. After the Masters are dead (if Exile is LS, Atris foresees that it is Kreia who will kill them), her handmaidens bring Kreia to Telos to make Exile follow her. Atris knows about the bond, so she doesn't kill Kreia, as she still needs Exile.

4. When Exile returns to face Atris, she tricks him into believing that it was all Kreia's fault. Also, she reveals her master plan to deal with Nihilus. The plan succeeds, and Atris doesn't even need to face anyone herself.

Atris is supreme and allmighty. She is the central character of the plot and without her, there would be no plot.

And what if the Exile killed her? The manipulating master got screwed,a. :( Kreia is nothing compared to Atris. :thumbsup::)

From the reasons you gave here, I came to the conclusion that Atris is not very bright.

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Yes, of course, Atris is the most important character in the game. She manipulates Exile, Kreia and Nihilus to achieve her own goals: to restore the Jedi Order and to become the strongest Jedi ever by studying Sith holocrons. Atris is also Arren Kae and Brianna's mother.

Atris is probably not Arren Kae; is that mentioned somewhere in the game, even the unused portions? The rest of the handmaidens hate Brianna for having a different mother and would likely not be loyal to Atris if she had been that mother. It was debated whether Arren Kae may have been killed by Atton Rand when he was a raider / bounty hunter working for the Sith, and whether this ultimately drove Atton away from the Sith as he told.

TheForce.net unofficial encyclopedia actually says Atris is one of the handmaiden sisters; I'm not sure where they got this from, but it's probably wrong as well, at the very least because Atris looks much older. I'm not sure if "sister" was meant literally there, or whether it was just that they were all Echani.

Edited by Pa3PyX

How about we just put it at this and leave it.

They all Deserved to die! :o

willyoubemyfriend21az.png

Currently Awaiting KOTOR3 xD!

MSN: 1967 Dodge

"What spam lacks in quality,

It makes up in quantity"

• 3 weeks later...

Zez-Kai Ell doesnt seem bad-he admits the ocuncil could be wrong instead of speaking that the Jedi are ALWAYS right.

I liked Kavar, Dorak, Zhar and Vandar too (mini-yoda..yay!) and you never get to see about Lonna Vash, but I HATE Vrook, cant stand him. Atris is also a gigantic a**hole

It seem like alot of people vote for Lonna Vash because she wasn't so "evil" during Dantooine and such...

But, remember, the rest (well, except for Vrook) wasn't totally "wacko" before Dantooine either.

But it still seems that is all forgotten and only Dantooine Meet remembered.

I am certain, if Vash was made alive and made Dantooine, she would become the uber-b*tch of the Jedi Council...  :ph34r:

I agree. Vash was quite eager to exile the PC. I voted Zhar for the same reason somebody stated earlier.

It seem like alot of people vote for Lonna Vash because she wasn't so "evil" during Dantooine and such...

But, remember, the rest (well, except for Vrook) wasn't totally "wacko" before Dantooine either.

But it still seems that is all forgotten and only Dantooine Meet remembered.

I am certain, if Vash was made alive and made Dantooine, she would become the uber-b*tch of the Jedi Council...  :ph34r:

I agree. Vash was quite eager to exile the PC. I voted Zhar for the same reason somebody stated earlier.

I dont know about that, lol...maybe its just my memory, but I felt that Vash was sympathetic towards the Exile, it was Atris that wanted alot more than just exile....

Vash was the one quickest to condemn on the council. She may have had a pleasent and airy tone of voice, but she was very arrogant and bubble-headed in the Council scenes and in her Data-pad. Even though Vrook is my main-man, I have to say Zez-Kai Ell and Kavar didn't deserve what was coming to them. They seemed to be the most forgiving and understanding of the Council members and Zez-Kai Ell nearly admits to being wrong and he then renounces his title of Jedi Knight, that is, until you tell him the other Jedi are still alright.

Edited by Master_Vrook

Vash was the one quickest to condemn on the council. She may have had a pleasent and airy tone of voice, but she was very arrogant and bubble-headed in the Council scenes and in her Data-pad. Even though Vrook is my main-man, I have to say Zez-Kai Ell and Kavar didn't deserve what was coming to them. They seemed to be the most forgiving and understanding of the Council members and Zez-Kai Ell nearly admits to being wrong and he then renounces his title of Jedi Knight, that is, until you tell him the other Jedi are still alright.

zez kai ell hid on nar shaddaa and did absolutly nothing to stop the suffering there., what kind of jedi is that?? he deserved to die. And kavar, ready to let a huge civil war and let hundreds of people be killed only to make the sith appears. that's not very jedi like if you ask me.

zez-kai ell : inactivity

kavar : egoism

vrook : arrogance

atris : selfishness

vash : well I admit I really don't know, she was cutted

all jedi sins , so yeah that's why they died

Edited by darknesslord

i picked kavar because, if you did not know about the cut content, he would be my pick. he knows war too. he has been in a war, but did not say which one though. if my memory is right in the first place. he needed a second chance. it would be interesting if he went with you for a while on the ebon hawk, like a character you could control in the first place. if you went to the ls.

Kavar protected the queen and the royalist party with all his might and was fighting quite prominently in the battle for the throne. I'm not sure what the hell you're talking about since Kavar had many valid reasons for not jumping the gun and killing Vaklu at the first hint of betrayal. If he had done that his cover would have been blown and they would have killed him, thus leaving Talia with one less Jedi on her team. By making his appearance known, he would have inadvertidly wrought destruction to Onderon; same with Zez-Kai.

Edited by Master_Vrook