ur favourite aspect of kotor games?

Fav. Aspects of Kotor Games?  

71 members have voted

1. 1. Fav. Aspects of Kotor Games?

• 1>Romance - or development of relationships
    • 2>The lust for lightsaber duels or a blaster shoot-out
    • 3>Customizing ur Jedi/their align. and story
    • 4>just love the Star Warz Universe
    • 5>You Saw Bastilla on the front cover of the first one and fell in love?:wub:
    • 6>You dont like Kotor & regreted wasting ur money on it

Hello everyone just joined up and im the biggest fan of these kotor games i was just wondering what was the fav. aspect of the kotor games

Mine was... well probably you could tell by reading the options was: You Saw Bastilla on the front cover of the first one and fell in love?:lol:

Anyways look fwd too ur replies :p

You Saw Bastilla on the front cover of the first one and fell in love?

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Bastila :):):wub:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Hello everyone just joined up and im the biggest fan of these kotor games i was just wondering what was the fav. aspect of the kotor games

Mine was... well probably you could tell by reading the options was: You Saw Bastilla on the front cover of the first one and fell in love?:)

Anyways look fwd too ur replies :)

Welcome to the forums.

I voted for all the custom Jedi/Sith stuff. But personally I play KotOR for their stories.

u know i seen the mass effect trailer for xbox 360 and it looks sick of course that is made by bioware

but i was wondering if obsidian will be releasing any games for the 360 and if they do would they have to make their own new engine

:sorcerer:" oh for i dont know ... maybe another kotor game?

Guest The Chew
Star Wars  :wub: 

I'm such a nerd...

I didn't vote only because, even though I dont regret buying K2 I do regret buying the game at the time at which I did.

With the benifit of hindsight I would have waited till the restoration project is complete.

i would've voted for "Customizing ur Jedi/their align. and story", but i have enjoyed other rpgs just as much when you can't do that. however, without romance the story gets somewhat lackluster. so there ya go

• 2 weeks later...

Would have liked the second game to have had specific utilisation of combat feats by enemies (apart from Jedi Masters).

Kreia hardly used any combat feats. (Except perhaps a vision of her in the Sith Tomb on Korriban)

Atris basically used Critical Strike.

Kavar had Power Attack.

Zez Kai-Ell also executed Power Attacks.

Vrook used Flurry.

What about Vash? (Have yet to see the combat feat she would use with the type and colour of her lightsaber)

Most enemies like mercenaries tend to use only Power Attacks.

And Kreia's floating lightsabers used only normal attacks.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Haven't played KOTOR I yet... Planning to play it after I finish my third playthrough.

Mostly because of the darkside. The range of cruelty you can inflict on innocents is ridiculous.

Also because of multitasking in combat. Slice the guy in front of you, force crush the one on the right, flurry the one on the left, force kill the guy running up from behind... Feels movie-like.

I regret not putting 'story' it's own option. It would probably done well :ermm:

but i'm sad to see that there was some people who regreted playing Kotor... just out of curosity what made you not enjoy kotor? don't say it was uncomplete even people who liked the sequel dislike that it was unfinished

• 3 weeks later...

I just like the Star Wars univers as a whole-but a lot of the other things are good too.

I can understand KotOR2 but what insane perosn said they regretted buying KotOR 1? I want anyoen who clicks that button put in an asylum-the firsdt KotOR is the best game ive ever played-including the GTAs.

Character customization is practically an integral part of any ex-BiS(now Obsidian)/BioWare game. Romances like in BG2, Planescape: Torment...and even Fallout, even though that were more like being caught in the act than an actual choice...is however a really nice immersive feature I welcome gladly.

(Signatures: disabled)