Royal Palace Problem- is my game over?

Guys i got a problem,

I cant get the main door open in the palace and all the terminals i access to open the door say their offline. The troops and both captains are infront of the door waiting for me to open it but the door still says locked. On the side that the security room has those two men in it- they both say to go access the south terminal to open the door but when i go over there the terminal says offline. Ive looked everywhere and done everything- what can i do?

Guest The Chew
Guys i got a problem,

I cant get the main door open in the palace and all the terminals i access to open the door say their offline. The troops and both captains are infront of the door waiting for me to open it but the door still says locked. On the side that the security room has those two men in it- they both say to go access the south terminal to open the door but when i go over there the terminal says offline. Ive looked everywhere and done everything- what can i do?

It been a while since I have played KoTOR2 but I will try and help.

Have you been everywhere in the palace, tried all consoles ect...

Guys i got a problem,

yes ive tried every one

Guest The Chew
Guys i got a problem,

yes ive tried every one

How about reloading from a previous save point, maybe give that a whirl

Ok, once you enter the plalace the first time, I always go to the right first. Down at the very end (the last door of the hallway) you will open it to find some sith or onderon soldiers depending on your allignment. You will see a breif cut with the hacker crapping in his panties, and you enter a room with four droids. Enter the room, kick ass, and save the captain if you are LS. Otherwise, the hacker is there, and you talk to him. Let him go if you want. If you are LS, let the Captain go, and he will give you a code I think. Log into the computer, and follow the thread that come up, and shut the computer down. Then go to the other one on the other side, the left side. That should do it.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Your in luck 'cause this happened to me, so I know for a fact that your not stuck, the problem is I can't remember exactly how I got out of it, but I know you have to talk to everyone and use every control panel, even after you get the code, if the person takes you to the main gate of the castle, it doesn't mean that you can get through but it doesn't mean your stuck either. Just look everywhere.

Edited by Babaji