Five reasons why Jack Thompson is right...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I've just gotta wonder what the hell these people are doing with their Revolution coltrollers...  :blink:

...Sticking them up their asses...

I thought they covered that in the article...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Now that you mention it; the controller reminds me strongly of something.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

You guys do know that this is becoming increasingly less funny as you're stretching the joke? <_<

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

He did have a point at the end about Schindler's list. My friends and I were kicking about the notion of a game set in a prison like a gulag. You haveto survive your time inside. You have to live, but to live you have to work, and if you really want to live you have to do things for the guards like rat out other prisoners. Or you can fight the system and get tortured. Bung in some sub-plots about how you got ratted out in the first place... Would work best if you had sanity as well as health.

In any event, now the development budgets have gone up for consoles forget any innovation. Teh industry will become risk averse, and shiny seeking.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

why not have a game called "the cooler" and then foce people to live like a guy who drops the soap all the time?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

It looks like practically every remote in history people! geez.

it just, you know, vibrates....

It closely resembles our bed control :D That vibrates too (the bed not the control).

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]