[Hi, new member here!]

[P_erase]

[Hi, forumers. I'm new here and I would like to get to know you all.] [What is it like around here?] [is it crime-infested with n00bs, or is it peaceful and quiet here?][Are you allergic to cookies, too?]

[i usually use brackets around all my sentences.]

[Why do I always use brackets?]

[it's a mystery...]

Firstly, change your avatar. There's already like 3 people using it. <_<

You can find pretty much anything about K2 in here if you look hard enough. :thumbsup:

Welcome to the forums!!!! :D :D :D

Edited by x1Predator

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Firstly, change your avatar. There's already like 3 people using it. <_<

You can find pretty much anything about K2 in here if you look hard enough. :thumbsup:

And the most important thing.............NO SPAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <_<

Welcome to the forums!!!! :D  :D  :D

It is a forum avatar, of course a bunch of newbies and fanboys are going to use it. Then you go telling him not to spam like you own this place. Listen buddy, he can spam all he wants.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

We don't need noobs. We're fine with our current crop of freaks 'n weirdos. So to all you lurkers considering joining: Wait 'till the majority of us current members die and/or lose interest in internet forums. Then you can make your move without fear of being ridiculed. Don't like it? Deal with it.

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Damn straight! What's the world coming to when f***ing n00bs wander the board like they freakin' own the place? I remember the days when we used to beat the living daylights out of them...and make sure they never returned. Now you can't even look at them the wrong way without them bitchin' to the moderators.

Edited by jaguars4ever
manthing2.jpg

And any new members can feel free to pick a avatar from our preselected avatar site for noobs.

http://www.zgeek.com/trailerparkpage/

After about two hundred posts or so a vote will be put forward via PM whether or not you can stay.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.