the KOTOR franchise lives on

On the planet Taris, a young Padawan named Zayne has been framed for a heinous and brutal crime against the Jedi order. Suddenly a wanted fugitive and on the run from his Jedi Masters, Zayne is forced to ally himself with the under-city's criminals, con artists, and petty thieves he'd previously vowed to bring to justice. Staying alive is the first order of business and if he's ever to clear his name, Zayne must make this new alliance work

Travis Charest still can't draw for siht. Well, he does Wildcats, the most lame superhero comic series in existence(not counting Gen-13) so that's to be expected.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I wonder what bioware would think of the company who created galaxies with their firstly created popular HK-47 droid in a non-related KOTOR game-Star Wars galaxies? any opinions?

P.S you know i would love to see a comment from a bioware offical with thier HK unit in galaxies.

Just more idiots trying to make money of the things that are in

sad really cant think of their own ideas so they add to someone elses, just ends in lawsuits like with harry potter LOL  :huh:

err, dark horse made kotor in a way, they think of everything before. without them, their wouldnt even be a kotor

Actually Kevin J. Anderson ( :) ) wrote the story arc for the earliest Dark Horse Comics...

At least the comics have a complete ending. :)"

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

• 2 weeks later...

I read the Tales comics after playing KOTOR1, they stood the test of time, I imagine Dark Horse can make some decent ones again. Figure they will just focus on the major events in Kotor and have someone else working behind the scenes as the main character for the comics. For example maybe Vima Sunrider since she's MIA from KOTOR storyline despite being a powerful young jedi just 15-20 years before K1.

Edited by Mondo

What if I wanted to kill the other bounty hunters but still have the Twi'leks chase me?

Vima is like 60 when K1 is happening. I'd imagine she's had enough of influencing major galaxy-wide events.

Actually, the devs just didn't want to use existing characters, so Ulic and folks were absent.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds