• Leaving solo mode on
    • characters not following you when they're supposed to
    • Random Loot generator
    • Kreia's 'you can't please me' attitude
    • missing a hit during a fight
    • missing a hit during bashing
    • the constant word 'Echo' as well as others
    • barely being able to upgrade jedi robes

As others have said (out of your list that is) the random loot thing was purhaps the worst. But (again as others have said) it would have been better if they could have sectioned the loot drops to either catagory or class, since this would tend to make sense that a dark jedi would drop atleast a robe, since they could always argue that the lightsaber was broken in the battle, and not 8 stim packs and 2 med packs plus like one or two credits.

it was a toss-up for me between the random loot generator and missing doors when bashing them. you know which i picked. it really stinks when you go through a bunch of trouble to get a door and box open and end up getting a med pack... and when you kill a dark jedi he decides to give you a worthless adrenaline stim... and killing animals that eat credits for breakfast... horrible... horrible...

Yeah the AI wasn't so intelligent but what games AI is?

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Sometimes in the game, containers and lockers that can be opened with security are almost empty. Saw quite a few of those when playing through the game.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

I got sick of Kreia always saying you **** and I'm not. She contradicts herself. Onece she says your cool, she turns around and says you'r ****ed up man! I hate you!

Oh, if you ar DS, and kill the jedi masters, and go the The jedi onclave, and Kreia meets you, she says that you have failed her utterly by killing the masters. Then why does the old bitch not stop you? She could!

And I hated that my characters never followed me. Visas is the worse, she always gets left behind!

And the random loot generator, while a good idea, is really crappy! >_<:blink::huh:

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

I went with the random loot generator myself. In some ways its a neat idea, but when I get thiteen 'rare' Onasi Blasters in a single game, its just not cool anymore. And trying to shop was a nightmare as well, always hoping that the next shop had what you were looking for, because the other 'dozen' or so ones didn't.

You can nevr have too many Exur Kun armors can you?

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Leaving solo mode on: Never happened to me :)

Random Loot generator : Not so much of a prob

Kreia's 'can't please me'- attitude: It wasn't that that was the problem..... IT WAS THE FACT I COULDN'T KICK HER OFF THE TEAM SINCE SHE'S A QUEST CHARACTER! >.<In the next game, they shouldn't make an important character so annoying, and they need a much better reason why the heck I should even put up with her. I had to re-start my game once because of her being such a b**ch.... I wanted to rip off of her head and parade around town with it and....! Err... I just don't like her... :o To be honest, I thought right away when I met her: "I want her off the team. She's rude, she never says much useful, states the obvious, insults everyone". The main character starts without even knowing her, and he still thinks: "D'uh... must keep useless whiny person on the team....".

During the game you can offer Kreia to kick The Handmaiden off the ship at the next stop, but the truth was... I wanted to kick Kreia off instead >.<

I hate Kreia so much it hurts sometimes.... Owie :">

missing a hit during a fight: it happens. Oh well.

missing a hit during bashing: Can't understand how that's possible. It -could- happen though.

the constant word 'Echo' - Hehe, they're being ironic! :D The first person says: "Echo" and the other people says it to create an echo of it !

barely being able to upgrade jedi robe: Never bothered me.

Other: Incomplete ending bothered me.

Never got to finnish the friendships you had worked for, when there clearly was more to it.

For instance, I got say... my Padawan Handmaiden to go DS in the temple on Onderon's moon, while my main character was original LS. And when he asks her what happened once they reunite, she just tells us that it's nothing, and she might tell us later. Never happens though :- . And I mentioned further up that Kreia made me re-start the game once. well, I had never gotten Handmaiden as a Jedi before (I know. It's the easiest one probably to get as a Jedi. But I never bothered before later one). But unfortuantly Visas came on board and I spared her and thought I'd get all the influence I could get from her right away. But then when I boarded the ship, Kreia spoke to Handmaiden and told her that my main character prefered Visas over everything in the whole wide world, and the Handmaiden hated my characters guts! And I had been playing for 3-4 hours.... ARRRRRGH!" But the ending itself could have been better, I know it wasn't finnished when it got released, -but- I was sooooo shocked when I saw the end credits appear when they did....

The AI:

Okay, so people from the conversations have pretty low memory :o I beated say all the Handmaidens at once, and two seconds later I was gonna milk them for the rest of the conversation options, and they're still as ****y as before. Or when the Handmaiden tells you her real name, she later on re-states that her real name doesn't matter again :/ I'm using these examples since they're the ones that I remember best, but I remember that there are a lot more of them.

That's my share of the pie.... Ooooh, pie *walks off*

Is it possible to add any more spoilers to your post? I guess I should say welcome to the Forums as well :thumbsup:

Not really needed to quote a very large post when it is above your post, eh? -Battlewookiee

Edited by Battlewookiee

Random loot generator was a low-grade, constant, in the background kind of annoyance.

NPCs not following you (Telos Surface was the worst) was a more localised, rarer, but stronger feeling of annoyance.

But nothing that spoiled the overall effect of the game.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

The random loot generator had some suprises for me today.

First off,

it gives my TWO sets of special "mandalorian battle armour" stuff, in those *hard* lockers in the jek jek tar basement thing

Then i get a med pack and 51 credits from THE REMAINS OF A DEFENSE TURRET!

I mean some on! what, was the turret gonna heal itself then trundle off to the cantiana and buy itself some juma juice? Great idea, but failing (hilariously) in execution.

I think lightsaber upgrades/crystals should have been more redily availible in side quests really, maybe even some unique upgrades.

What I hated was on Telos fighting the mercs right before you go into the base. Once I kill the first four dudes that mess with me, my team runs after a guy to the left, and I get my ass handed to me! I usually just put them on stationary, but then you can't use them, and you need them!

**** you Obsident! Weel, not really, but the random loot generator was a pain in the ass!

I think trying to bypass the language filter is prohibited... -Battlewookiee

I went with the random loot generator myself. In some ways its a neat idea, but when I get thiteen 'rare' Onasi Blasters in a single game, its just not cool anymore. And trying to shop was a nightmare as well, always hoping that the next shop had what you were looking for, because the other 'dozen' or so ones didn't.

In my most memerable game, I got this:

9 padawan robes, both light and dark

15 heavy durasteel armor

6 short sabers

8 heavy blasters

19! jay shal armor

and why do you always get repair kits when you don't use droids?!

I think trying to bypass the language filter is prohibited... -Battlewookiee

Sorry... "hangs head" "but has evil grin"

Also; Triple posting isn't needed... Edit is your friend -Battlewookiee

Edited by Battlewookiee

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Also; Triple posting isn't needed... Edit is your friend -Battlewookiee

Man, you'r no fun! And you are just like my sister! Always correcting! I want to scream and grab a Mandalorian heavy repeater and go to town!

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

I'm surprised the random loot generator bugged so many people. I didn't like it either, but it wasn't on top of my list. For me, it just bugged me the way characters tended to get stuck behind and then magically appear right next to you. That, and the constant word "echo". :wub:

What I hated was on Telos fighting the mercs right before you go into the base. Once I kill the first four dudes that mess with me, my team runs after a guy to the left, and I get my ass handed to me! I usually just put them on stationary, but then you can't use them, and you need them!

Just set your PC to solo mode before fighting those mercs and position him or her against the wall furthest from the ramp to the turrets, so that your PC will not follow your party members.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Missing a hit man, I thought I was gonna smake like a 67 and I missed, against Kreia..

willyoubemyfriend21az.png

Currently Awaiting KOTOR3 xD!

MSN: 1967 Dodge

"What spam lacks in quality,

It makes up in quantity"