• characters not following you when they're supposed to
    • Random Loot generator
    • Kreia's 'you can't please me' attitude
    • missing a hit during a fight
    • missing a hit during bashing
    • the constant word 'Echo' as well as others
    • barely being able to upgrade jedi robes

Leaving solo mode on- Never once turned it off

characters not following you when they're supposed to- Hate it when this happens. Thankfully, they return during cut-scenes.

Random Loot generator- I guess it adds to replay factor

Kreia's 'you can't please me' attitude- No, I actually like that

missing a hit during a fight- Can't win them all.

missing a hit during bashing - Can't stand that!

the constant word 'Echo' as well as others - I actually like that.

barely being able to upgrade jedi robes - Oh well.

Leaving solo mode on This din't bother me much.

characters not following you when they're supposed to-Not pleasnt, but you can just wait or go to a new area. In k2 you don't have to wait for others to do that.

Random Loot generator Not a bad idea, but with disasterous realisation. Getting medpacks from destroyed droids and Circlet of Saersh form a dead animal are good examples for haow bad ths random loot thing.

Kreia's 'you can't please me' attitude It is not that bad and fitts her well.

missing a hit during a fight Of, couse you have to miss form time to time. In K2 you actually have to miss more often.

missing a hit during bashing Big deal. That is what the security is for, thank you very much. And bashing was much worse in K1

the constant word 'Echo' as well as others I liked it. It is good as it is.

barely being able to upgrade jedi robes Wel of course there won't be that many upgrades. They are hot regular armor after all.

Edited by Bulgarian Jedi

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Leaving solo mode on: I can't say that that really ever bothered me too much

characters not following you when they're supposed to Yes! That was annoying, I ususally had to retrace wherever I had last been to go find them...many times I was left in battle on my own

Random Loot generator More like a lucky bag, lol...and no, it didn't bother me greatly

Kreia's 'you can't please me' attitude I loved her attitude...it made conversation more interesting as you never quite knew how things would go with her...besides a bit of verbal sparing can be greatly amusing

missing a hit during a fight Sometimes annoying

missing a hit during bashing again, sometimes annoying

the constant word 'Echo' Didn't bother me too much...cool when Bao-dur talks about the echo

barely being able to upgrade jedi robes Why would you wish to upgrade them? You soon find better ones later in the game...

Am I the only one that found that the saying "A critical moment approaches" rather overdone? In this game I am playing, I am seemingly hearing it all the time :)

Well it's not Kreia's attitude that pissed me.

It's the answers I get to choose from:

"Duh... I'm dumb and can't understand anything"

and the impression which SHOULD obviously tell me that Kreia's way smarter than me though she's talking alot of contradictory bulls**t

EDIT: Oh and in K1 the word echo's being used like 7 times and in K2... something like 200! (really look in your dialog searching program and search for "echo")

I can't tell for sure but it's possible that the word "Kreia" is repeated less times than "echo"!

Edited by Darth Kavar

I Know the Random Loot Generator is winning as the most annoying.. but I never minded that much. I believe it gives the game more replayability.

Although It DO think it needed to be more balanced. The Items Should have been classified by importance, and where you find an item of some "level" or "rate" you should only find that kind of item every time. It sucks that you may find a Thermal Detonator, a Jedi Armor and a Focusing Cristal on a crate one time, and if you reload to a previous game, you get.. 25 CREDITS?! :huh::-

As to the poll.. The game had so many annoying little things that I can't make my mind. Most things that bothered me had to do with the unpolished appearance of the game. Not that I didn't enjoy the game as a whole. :)

Leaving solo mode on- Never had a problem with this

characters not following you when they're supposed to- I get this in SOME places, normally when i really need my party they get stuck on a wall or something. and that damn twilek in the military base! URGH!

Random Loot generator- Bad. There should be set items for each class of enemy. for example if you kill a jedi, you could take their lightsaber, their robe and they might have a few random loot objects too. Same with blasters, anyone you kill with a blaster should have that blaster on their corpse! Certain places should have "rare" items that are always found. This is in the game, but not often enough.

Kreia's 'you can't please me' attitude- Fitted her perfectly, she had to be like that, shes that type of master. Be glad she wasnt like vrook.

missing a hit during a fight- That happens... though not often enough.

missing a hit during bashing - Never bothered me, "use lightsaber" was one of the best additions to kotor2. Normally someone in my party can open things though.

the constant word 'Echo' as well as others - Again, this was supposed to be like this. It was supposed to be overly used. You even question atton (i think atton) about why he said the word "echo". The exile noticed how it was said so often, it was supposed to be over-used.

barely being able to upgrade jedi robes - I cant say i ever noticed, i hardly ever upgraded the robes anyway... making your own robes would have been nice though.

As others have said (out of your list that is) the random loot thing was purhaps the worst. But (again as others have said) it would have been better if they could have sectioned the loot drops to either catagory or class, since this would tend to make sense that a dark jedi would drop atleast a robe, since they could always argue that the lightsaber was broken in the battle, and not 8 stim packs and 2 med packs plus like one or two credits.

But I would also have to say that the worst part of the game is a tie between the old game engine and the cut content. I personally would take a "finished" game with a bad random loot system than an "unfinished" game with a perfect random loot system.

"The only difference between genius and stupidity is genius has its limits!" - Albert Einstein.

"It's better to be thought a fool, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt!"

"You can try to kill me, you'd fail!, but you can try!" - Revan.

"When you have exhausted all other possibilities whatever remains, however improbable must be the truth." - Sherlock Holmes (a.k.a. Sir Arthur Conan Dole)

"A lack of planning on your part, does not constitute an emergency on my part"

AscendedPaladin.png

Well how can you really miss hitting a door really??

Maybe you gravity can suddenly reverse itself and you get stuck to the ceiling, causing you to miss the door... this annoyed me as well especially when playing as a consular and having a low chance to hit to start with. I also hate dthe stupid Czerca twilek in the military base . :) Frustrating isnt it?

Edited by Akhan225

The random item system made the game ambiguously confounding. Randomisation might have worked in NWN or perhaps fantasy games, but the last thing people would expect is to have that in SW games. What it does is it makes certain items so difficult to get that they are hardly ever encountered in many games of K2.

Think of this: For a K2 game, you play as a Jedi Guardian/Weaponmaster and am waiting to get a

Bavakar Strength System (+3 to Strength)

, and in another game as a Consular/Jedi Master using finesse: lightsaber feat. Why would your PC need to get an item that adds to strength like the

Bavakar Strength System

as a Consular? There are times when you are thinking of getting items to increase your main attribute like

Wisdom

as a Consular or even

Dex

, so Str increase is not really needed. (When an item is needed by a PC, it might not be in the game, when it is not required, it tends to appear)

Besides, Consulars usually only have Constitution 14 or 16.

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Guest The Chew

I cant say that any of the options bothered me greatly, so I would have to agree with Gabs and say Lack of a "decent" ending was the most annoying

Missing hits durring bashing down doors and in fights.

How can you miss hitting a door? I can understand if you're blind and stupid, but come on!

Also, missing a hit during a fight: You're a Jedi (granted, trying to re-connect to the force), and you seem to miss hitting a simple grunt a little 'to' often sometimes, mainly early on.