Opera is now free and without adds

Tiliqua

Opera that brilliant browser is now free and without adds. If you go to http://www.opera.com/ you can download the browser that makes Explorer look primitive. I liked it so much that I paid $40 for it, but now you can all experience the joys of this great program without forking out a cent.

"The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing that is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself."

John Stuart Mill

I've noticed that my Firefox has started crashing on me lately, especially on some of the more advanced websites. It is extremely annoying when I am researching a game, writing an article and trying to watch some streaming trailer at the same time.. and the damn thing blows up in my face.

I'm hoping they fix these problems soon.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

They do, IE is the worst of the bunch (IMO) it is the least secure needs the most updates and is the most attacked.

Firefox is more secure, has integrated search, a multitude of extremely useful add-ons, tabbed browsing (yay!) customiasble appearance. Minor drawback is that it isnt compatible with a very small percentage of sites.

Opera seems to have the same features as Firefox i wouldnt mind trying it but can anyone point out any big differences in the two?

Sounds like an advertisment to me.

Ban!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I see a whole bunch of other posts by them. However, since in one they said

"Mmos are brilliant, the friendships you make and the fun of playing as part of a team make this genre the best gaming experience there is, imo."

I back the ban! :huh::-

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Bondage and humiliation, anyone?

I'll take it!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

They do, IE is the worst of the bunch Opera seems to have the same features as Firefox i wouldnt mind trying it but can anyone point out any big differences in the two? .

Yea Foxfire just took the features of Opera and made their own browser.

I

Edited by Ellester

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

Opera is excellent.

With the latest version you can customize the whole interface and make it look like whatever you want. I removed all the useless buttons and added in all the ones I needed. Plus you can adjust opera so that certain movements of the mouse or combimations of keys do certain actions, which makes browsing very easy. It has tabs, a popup blocker, and you can zoom into web pages if your resolution is too high, or tile/cascade the windows to have several websites showing at the same time...... Its an amazing browser. And its a hell of a lot faster than IE.

IE still renders web pages better than any of the other browsers.

That is your opinion. Mine is quite the opposite.

But of course everything I state on these forums is pretty much opinions, as does everyone else. >_<

Life is like a clam. Years of filtering crap then some bastard cracks you open and scrapes you into its damned mouth, end of story.

- Steven Erikson

I really don't understand the IE hate. I've used Explorer for almost six years and so far I've had about 3 worms and one troyan. Also, it has never crashed on me. wowzers

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds