Darkside's Sketches

Darkside

Nice! Very nice! I wish I could draw... but I figured if I haven't learned how to draw by my age, it'll never happen. :- So I won't even try and let the people with actual talent draw for me.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Nice! Very nice! I wish I could draw... but I figured if I haven't learned how to draw by my age, it'll never happen. :o So I won't even try and let the people with actual talent draw for me.

Look what the cat dragged in..... :blink:"

BTW: Nice pics Darkside :-

Edited by Hildegard

Jeez, you go away for a couple months, and everybody makes a big deal when you come back. :ermm:

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Hey, it's good to have you back. So Silver and Flatus returned, now we're just missing the Drama King. Or are we...? :lol:

Anywho:post-13358-1130978500_thumb.jpg

I don't typically ink my pics because if you screw up there's nothing you can do about it. I figured I'd give it a shot, so I dug up an old pic (just in time to celebrate the release of Deadlocked!).

Edited by Darkside
sig2.gif

mhmhhmhmh........talent....mhhmmmhhghg.......

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

• 1 month later...

Let's see, between school, karate, homework, tv, parties, and errands, I've attempted to make this post a good seven times to no avail. So: take 8.

Part of my time neglecting this thread went into making a logo for my friends' band. I would post it, but it doesn't seem to want to upload. Their name is Chain Reaction, so I drew a radiation sign (which, come to think of it, might be upside down) with flames behind it. The flames were on request. At the center of the sign is an atom which has a glowing orbit trail around the sign. "Chain Reaction" is written below it in funky letters I designed, with the "C" and the "R" chained together.

The rest was spent doing constructive crap that has nothing to do with art. So I uploaded some old ones instead. Hope you guys like them.

Chocobos are l33t.

For you, Sir Mothie, part 2.

^ I tried to resize them, but photobucket wouldn't acknowledge the new sizes. So I linked them instead.

BTW, I got some complaints about my old sig being too big, so I tried to make a smaller one. Comments welcome. Now I just need a matching avvie (nudges Calax).

sig2.gif

Wow, I've never met another NCIS fan.  I was beginning to think my mom and I were alone.

New series airs in the UK in January. My sister actually jumped up and down when I told her. It was quite scary. :ph34r: (I like it, too. It's a lot better than JAG, that's for sure.)

That bird looks worryingly pleased with itself.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Hey, Darkside, are those last two drawn free-hand, or was there tracing involved? Not to suggest anything, but I swear I've seen that ghost, from that particular angle, before.

If I'm wrong...Sweet! Keep going! I love it!

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast