The Scandinavian Flame Thread

Darth_Schmarth

The grain of salt must remain a mantra in here. We do this for the sake of fun (and somewhat pointy) arguments, not to hurt anyone or be a racist.

I know, but you know it just takes over sometimes as im sure it does with you too. we have way too much pride. :p

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

The grain of salt must remain a mantra in here. We do this for the sake of fun (and somewhat pointy) arguments, not to hurt anyone or be a racist.

Strike him Down!!!!

Together we can rule the middleest!

emperor06.jpg

Is u high? :D

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

What sound do those "a"s and "o"s with the two dots over them (which undoubtedly have a name I don't know about) make?

Hard for me to say really, the "a" with dots is the Danish "

DENMARK!

Sort of.  :p

Why did you have to go on and ruin a perfectly good language like American

I speak VERY basic French. Can count, same my name, say I love or hate various things, etc.

The sounds of the individual letters of their alphabet in various senerios is lost on me.

but thanks for trying.

and I am kidding about the first line

I suppose it'd look sort of bad if a said I was for Denmark wouldn't it :p

But I mean come on, all you guys have is cheap beer :D

And boy do you guys go for it, I can't walk down the steets of Helsing

DENMARK!

He was going on about the trip and mentioned how most Germans spoke fairly good english. (or, properly "Spoke english fairly well" :)

I remember when I lived in Ireland and they had this show called Prickly Heat or something. It was like a reality competition with a German "team" in it, and one of the Germans talked about how awkward the Germans felt about having to speak so much English:

"It's difficult with the language. My English is so boring... er, I mean bad!"

I nearly fell off the couch in hearty laughter. :lol:

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Ah spelling, alcohol doesn't make it easier.

Anyway I didn't know that the ferries are used for partying, but somehow it doesn't surprise me at all, living not far from Helsing

DENMARK!