What happened to Jodo Kast 5?

Nur Ab Sal

What happened to him? Was he offended and left? Or maybe terrorists kidnapped him? :rolleyes:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Baley ate him.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

(w00t)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

He was supposed to be 18 and work in a firm :cool:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Jodo was driven off these boards by flamethrowers. :D

But alas, we cannot be sure. Jodo may still walk among us. I know not who he is, but I have certain evidence that he still exists, going about as an alt-account....

My Moth sense is tingleing...I sense lockage and/or deletion. ^_^

Jodo was driven off these boards by flamethrowers.  :D 

But alas, we cannot be sure.  Jodo may still walk among us.  I know not who he is, but I have certain evidence that he still exists, going about as an alt-account....

My Moth sense is tingleing...I sense lockage and/or deletion.  ^_^

Silly Mothie... Jodo was an alt. account! :rolleyes:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

But alas, we cannot be sure.  Jodo may still walk among us.  I know not who he is, but I have certain evidence that he still exists, going about as an alt-account....

Silly Mothie... Jodo was an alt. account! :shifty:

DL

Me wants to know. Could it be Kaffy/DL/Jodo? :rolleyes:

Silly Mothie... Jodo was an alt. account! :rolleyes:

DL

You would know alllll about alt accounts, wouldn't you :shifty:

Lockdown.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Jodo does not exist, he has never existed. He was never more than a figment of an unsound imagination.

This thread is now an unthread.

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."