[cheats] How to add Feats?

You could try and explain new subjects to newcomers before tossing them to the dark.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

ZING

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I play to win. Cheating is ok provided it's not overkill.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Cheating ruins the replay value of the game. It's much more fun to experience the different feats by role-playing the different characters separately. Or do you have a specific and novel concept for a character which involves a combination of feats from different classes? If so, please share.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

I usually cheats stats by rising them one or two than what I rolled and I cheat lightsaber crystals.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I cheat only after I've passed the game's singleplayer. Then I experiment with the available hacks and cheats. If you need to use cheats to be able to enjoy a game, something somewhere has gone wrong. Level skip codes notwithstanding. Like with Far Cry, damned assault helicopter filling you with lead and no save points. :thumbsup:

kirottu said:

I cheat only after I've passed the game's singleplayer. Then I experiment with the available hacks and cheats. If you need to use cheats to be able to enjoy a game, something somewhere has gone wrong.  >_<

A vital rule which everyone should follow if they want to get a good experience out of gaming. Finish the game, then cheat. I am actually having a problem with my KSE, reply to this if you can help. I have aded a few mods to my override folder, no problem. One of the mod installers, however, edited my dialogue.tlk file. Now when I open KSE, it says I am ten lines short in the file and the program shuts down. I tried replacing the file, but it says the same thing.

Edited by Akhan225

I cheat only after I've passed the game's singleplayer. Then I experiment with the available hacks and cheats. If you need to use cheats to be able to enjoy a game, something somewhere has gone wrong.  :lol:

A vital rule which everyone should follow if they want to get a good experience out of gaming.

I agree, but there's one exception: if there's a boss you really can't beat, it's okay to use godmode for that one fight as long as you take it back off afterwards.

Freaking Guardian of the bleeping Soul Cube... <_<

sig2.gif