Vandar's Escape

Does anyone ever wonder how Vandar escaped Dantooine and the other Masters didnt? (For that matter, why wasnt Vrook with Vandar on the Republic ship? He just miaculously appeared on Dantooine in KOTOR II.)

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Zhar and the black guy died on Katarr.

I hope that Vandar too, cause he's ridiculous clone of Yoda.

Atris warned them all, and evacuated the artifacts.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

the black guy 

Dorak.

Like the Sisters said, Atris and the other Council members sensed the attack and got out. But what was Atris doing there?

Yeah Dorak! I had him on the edge of my tongue! ;)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

i always thought the masters fled the enclave once the Sith attacked and Dorak stayed behind to defend the archives against sith soldiers. And perhaps as the sith went throughout the enclave the other masters died except for vandar and vrook who escaped somehow.

and IMO i dont think Vandar went to Katarr(sp?) i often wonder did he do a yoda, and hide somewhere. Perhaps thats wishful thinking on my part? lol

If that is what you believe. The Jedi Master's disbelief at her survival can be interpreted several ways.

That's not "what I believe", that's what "cut content" tells me...

I think that's actually up on the Chronicles on the official site - telling about Atris planning it all to lure the Sith out into the open - only she had no idea that Nihilus would come and completely obliterate the Jedi. Or, at least I think so anyway...

Unfortunately the butchering of the original story has left Atris's motives and character herself extremely confusing :blink:

Well for me at least...

If that is what you believe. The Jedi Master's disbelief at her survival can be interpreted several ways.

That's not "what I believe", that's what "cut content" tells me...

I think that's actually up on the Chronicles on the official site - telling about Atris planning it all to lure the Sith out into the open - only she had no idea that Nihilus would come and completely obliterate the Jedi. Or, at least I think so anyway...

Unfortunately the butchering of the original story has left Atris's motives and character herself extremely confusing :blink:

Well for me at least...

I agree. The cut content can be looked at to discover Atris's motives but it's not like deleted scenes whereas it can be viewed with the disc. Zhar, Vandar and Dorak and whoever were the mysterious other Council members that went to Katarr and that makes the other five who didn't go ask the question why?

• 2 weeks later...

Having recordings of past trials with

Vandar

in the third game might be a basis for learning more about the Jedi masters before the civil war that followed.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 3 weeks later...
I don't doubt it. Lots of the important stuff for the ending got cut, so thanks for the info Battlewookie.

Yeah, practially the entire ending was cut.

'Nuff Said.

Edited by Can't Think Of A Name

Lord Revan was most displeased with your lack of combat skill.

-Something I wish they'd put in KOTOR

Mini Yoda can do anything duh! Omgee When I first saw him I screamed : YODA!! OMGEE!!!

willyoubemyfriend21az.png

Currently Awaiting KOTOR3 xD!

MSN: 1967 Dodge

"What spam lacks in quality,

It makes up in quantity"

• 1 month later...
Guest The Architect
Zhar and Dorak did not die on Dantooine. They died on Katarr, like Vandar. Vrook addresses it during the Rebuilt Enclave scene.

That's of course if you set Revan as a light sider. If you set Revan as a dark sider then Master Vandar dies in the explosion of Admiral Dodonna's Republic Battleship. And I have a question, if you set Revan as a dark sider, then does that change how Zhar and Dorak died or not? Of course I mean I set Revan as a DS Male and I went a DS Male in KOTOR II but I never talked to Vrook about these things, I just killed him!

Zhar and Dorak did not die on Dantooine. They died on Katarr, like Vandar. Vrook addresses it during the Rebuilt Enclave scene.

That's of course if you set Revan as a light sider. If you set Revan as a dark sider then Master Vandar dies in the explosion of Admiral Dodonna's Republic Battleship. And I have a question, if you set Revan as a dark sider, then does that change how Zhar and Dorak died or not? Of course I mean I set Revan as a DS Male and I went a DS Male in KOTOR II but I never talked to Vrook about these things, I just killed him!

If you are to play a proper DS Jedi you should first taunt and rant before you kill of the whining old Jedi. You get much more satisfaction as well as information from that.......... :huh:

Speaking of killing Vrook:

Wasn't that very, very satisfying? Mean old man. Kept being nasty to me in the first game. Well, guess what: YOU'RE DEAD NOW. YOU CAN'T CRITICIZE ME ANYMORE, can you? No, that's right!

Sorry about that.

Don't be sorry. Enjoy it. He got what was coming to him.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester