Rifles

MTJ

Never thought about that... I thought they were only for Melee weapons and lightsabers, but I guess it could apply for guns too. Why the hell would you want to use a rifle anyway? Lightsaber gets the job done alot faster! hehehe

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

No, there is no benefit from either the Two weapon fighting or the Dueling feats. Rifles are a single weapon used with two hands, thus it does not meet the prerequisites for Dueling (one single-handed weapon, melee or ranged) or Two weapon fighting (one weapon, melee or ranged, in each hand, or a two-bladed weapon).

Edited by Durandan

No, there is no benefit from either the Two weapon fighting or the Dueling feats. Rifles are a single weapon used with two hands, thus it does not meet the prerequisites for Dueling (one single-handed weapon, melee or ranged) or Two weapon fighting (one weapon, melee or ranged,  in each hand, or a two-bladed weapon).

Can you prove this?

Well, you only attack once as if only with one hand, not twice as the case with two handed weapons. When you go to the equipment screen, it only shows attack bonus for one hand. So you don't get a bonus.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Blaster shots from rifles like the Charric easily ignore personal shields that may be active on opponents you may be fighting against while blaster pistols damage shields if they are on before reducing enemy vitality.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Some people don't choose a weapon just because it's "the best".

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Because they like to roleplay their characters differently.

Sometimes I pick armor just because it looks cool, not because it has +23543 to wisdom.

Yeah I know I was in a bit of a grump earlier so I was just responding with smt arsed answers :rolleyes:

Also, unless I made a mistake, Master Speed does not seem to work by adding extra attacks each round when using a rifle.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧