pcgamemods gone?

DarthMorbis

Hello, Im new to this place. The one question on my mind is, Did pcgamemods get shut down or somthing? I went there today and some stupid movie site came to instead. Ive read earlier post and It seems that it has been down a few times due to updates, could this be the case or is my isp pulling some bull on me?

Curiously enough, this part of the internet seems to harbour an inordinate quantity of newcomers that love, and fail to locate, this particular site. Especially since no regular ever visits it, to my knowledge.

The answer to the question is yes, the URL links to some crazy movie thing. One hopes that you have enough rl friends to ask for such a confirmation, and they are simply off in the Bahamas hunting crates at the present.

Yeah I was wondering the same thing DarthMorbis, I know the site when down back in early September, but then came back up. Now it went back down again around the 18th of October. I've put in a request with some of the admins to find out. Also disregard some other peoples rudeness on this site, some can be offending, and just plain pricks.

Can someone explain why whenever PCGameMods goes down everyone asks what happened to it here? It's not like Obsidian is affiliated with it in any way, it seems a right odd place to ask. I don't think it's that people here are pricks any more than they are any other place on the net, it's just they're tired of seeing three or four "WHERE THE HELL IS PCGAMEMODS?!!111" threads every time it goes down here when this forum has absolutely nothing to do with PCGameMods.

More interesting that those people register only to ask "where is pcgamemods?" :thumbsup:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

It's dead.

Yeah get over it

I don't like you.

I shall cry myself to sleep tonight

pfft, like im bothered

Look at my registry date, look at your registry date. Then look at how many posts you've made today.

1. Take a break from the computer, there's no reason to rack up thirty-six posts the day you join a forum before people get to know you and you learn the board etiquette.

2. Stop running around acting like you own the place, it is annoying, and pissess off the members who've been here for awhile.

3. Get rid of the obnoxious sig.

Look at my registry date, look at your registry date.  Then look at how many posts you've made today. 

1.  Take a break from the computer, there's no reason to rack up thirty-six posts the day you join a forum before people get to know you and you learn the board etiquette. 

2.  Stop running around acting like you own the place, it is annoying, and pissess off the members who've been here for awhile. 

3.  Get rid of the obnoxious sig.

Nag nag nag... then you have people like Vaxen83 who hit 182 by the end of the first 24 hrs.

Edited by Calax

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Guest The Chew
It's dead.

Yeah get over it

I don't like you.

I shall cry myself to sleep tonight

pfft, like im bothered

Look at my registry date, look at your registry date. Then look at how many posts you've made today.

1. Take a break from the computer, there's no reason to rack up thirty-six posts the day you join a forum before people get to know you and you learn the board etiquette.

2. Stop running around acting like you own the place, it is annoying, and pissess off the members who've been here for awhile.

3. Get rid of the obnoxious sig.

Shut up!

Who died and made you a mod, I will come and go on these boards as I please

And while you are on the subjects of dates take a look at my date of birth then take a look at yours and next time I want advice from a snotty nosed teenager on how to run my life I will give you a shout until then why don't you go and run home to mummy, and while your at it tell her I said Hello ;)

Look at my registry date, look at your registry date.  Then look at how many posts you've made today. 

1.  Take a break from the computer, there's no reason to rack up thirty-six posts the day you join a forum before people get to know you and you learn the board etiquette. 

2.  Stop running around acting like you own the place, it is annoying, and pissess off the members who've been here for awhile. 

Nag nag nag... then you have people like Vaxen who hit 182 by the end of the first 24 hrs.

If I came across 'Vaxen' I would've given him the same advice.

Shut up!

And while you are on the subjects of dates take a look at my date of birth then take a look at yours and next time I want advice from a snotty nosed teenager on how to run my life I will give you a shout until then why don't you go and run home to mummy, and while your at it tell her I said Hello ;)

Sure thing, I'll just ring up dial a prayer and say hello to mom.

I was trying to give you friendly advice, you have been reported.

Edited by Child of Flame

Guest The Chew

Nag nag nag... then you have people like Vaxen who hit 182 by the end of the first 24 hrs.

If I came across 'Vaxen' I would've given him the same advice.

Shut up!

Sure thing, I'll just ring up dial a prayer and say hello to mom.

I was trying to give you friendly advice, you have been reported.

what have I been been reported for? Posting too much! Having a sig you dont like!

and as far as Im aware you are the only one with the issue I dont think I have broken any of the forum rules.

And thank you for your advice, and in this case I have choosen to ignore it just because you have been here longer does not give you the right to tell me how I should and should not post.

Guest The Chew
It took you five minutes to type that? 

I was expecting some sort of awesome comeback.  Geez!

I must be a quick typer,

Well I would rather spend my time not in a flame war with some little kid, who needs to grow up.

And for some one who is complaining about the number of posts I have made today, you dont seem to be helping in slowing me down.

Edited by The Chew

Guest The Chew

I must be a quick typer,

Ugh.

Please to be learning reading comprehension.

Kthxbai!

You just dont get it do you!

Look I dont care if you like me or not, and im hardly going to lose any sleep about the fact that some kid on an internet forum does not like the way I post.

I think you should grow up and be a man, and get over it

And I am also reporting you for harrasement, so like a couple of kids we can be reported together ;)

And because I am new in time im sure that my post count will calm down and I wont be having many 30+ days

Now I am trying to end this like grown ups do, but if you can understand this the I suggest you should become a member of the play school forums.

I must be a quick typer,

Ugh.

Please to be learning reading comprehension.

Kthxbai!

You just dont get it do you!

Look I dont care if you like me or not, and im hardly going to lose any sleep about the fact that some kid on an internet forum does not like the way I post.

I think you should grow up and be a man, and get over it

And I am also reporting you for harrasement, so like a couple of kids we can be reported together ;)

And because I am new in time im sure that my post count will calm down and I wont be having many 30+ days

Now I am trying to end this like grown ups do, but if you can understand this the I suggest you should become a member of the play school forums.

The only way you could report me for harassment is if I'd actually commited what Obsidian has chosen to define as harassment, also you spelled harassment really badly.

Harassment: We ask that the users of this board treat one another with respect, even when opinions differ. Personal attacks that are intended to cause unwanted attention, embarrassment, or harm will not be tolerated. In addition, Obsidian does not tolerate disrespectful and/or slanderous posts about its competitors, developers and publishers. Such posts will be subject to editing or deleting, with its posters censured or banned.

I haven't personally attacked you, though I did comment that you're going all gung-ho into a forum you're not familiar with and stepping on regular user's toes, I said I didn't like you, which is my opinion, and subject to change if you act more like someone eight years older than me.

Whereas you've called me a "snotty nosed teenager" and told me to "run home to mummy" among other things. She's dead by the way, you didn't seem to catch onto that, or if you did, you dodged it handily. No running home to her anymore.

Furthermore, if you don't care whether or not I like you, why do you keep replying to my posts? That at least gives the appearance you care what I think.

The pernicious rapacity of collective intelligence by the nominally 'adult' never ceases to astound me. ;)

Indeed.

Guest The Chew

Ok I may have been mistaken about the snotty nose, but you are still a teenager

And I saw what you wrote about your mum, and as my mum also has died, I choose not to bring it up as Im fully aware it can be a touchy subject to lose a parent

and I only keep replying as it brings my post count up and I know how much you love that.

Also I will try to keep my spelling in check ;)