Party Member Couples

Let's just take Revan and Exile out of the picture. What party member couple would do you good? Explain your reasons. For me Bao-Dur and Mira would do. Bao-Dur is usually a quiet guy who's choices in his past haunt him for killing Mandalorians. Mira was a slave to the Mandalorians, I think both of them have their share of scars from the Mandalorian wars.

Atton would probably make a passing shot on Mira but besides from that I don't see much in the party as a whole. All the others besides Mira and Bao-Dur have some 'standout' feature/personality.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Bastila+Carth

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Mira and Visas. Mira for being so dominate and Visas is so servtile.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Ah, pointless threads. Always a pleasure.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yes, if you're newbie. Not, if you're a regular, seen it a hundred times and maybe two of them are worth reading.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Yes, if you're newbie. Not, if you're a regular, seen it a hundred times and maybe two of them are worth reading.

Jeez... if you're not interested in a thread then don't post in it instead of being all "I'm-better-than-you-because-I've-been-here-longer" :thumbsup:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Atton and Mira might work as a couple if they could get past their 'attitudes'. It would never happen, though.

Bao-Dur and Visas could live easily together, neither saying a word. Some of the best marriages are based on that.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Jeez... if you're not interested in a thread then don't post in it instead of being all "I'm-better-than-you-because-I've-been-here-longer" ;)

DL

You should know I'm better than that, Sap.

And you newcomers could try and come up with new thread subjects. We have a million "what's your fav..."-fests already. While showing your fandom and appreciation is fun and there's nothing to complain about it; doing it in every other thread is just meh. In essence; you're just making htreads for threads sake. Something which I can't really approve.

kirottu said:

Jeez... if you're not interested in a thread then don't post in it instead of being all "I'm-better-than-you-because-I've-been-here-longer" ;)

DL

You should know I'm better than that, Sap.

And you newcomers could try and come up with new thread subjects. We have a million "what's your fav..."-fests already. While showing your fandom and appreciation is fun and there's nothing to complain about it; doing it in every other thread is just meh. In essence; you're just making htreads for threads sake. Something which I can't really approve.

Fair point Muso... although I didn't mean to offend you in any way because, as you said, I know you :)

I also disapprove of such threads... however, I just neglect to post in them :thumbsup:

DL

Ah, but someone must shepherd the flock. I only do the work what is due to me. ;)

kirottu said:

Musopticon sounds a bit like Bastila right now with his proud mentorship just because he's here longer then I have.

If you can't stand seeing these threads, then what do you want to see? "Will Disciple/Atton get F.Exile Pregnant?!!!" "Obsidian has mixed reality with Star Wars!" If so I'll try so hard to fit your needs well, cause right now I guess i'm doing so hot aren't I? Because i'm so obviously inferior to you.

Edited by Ioini

Musopticon sounds a bit like Bastila right now with his proud mentorship just because he's here longer then I have.

If you can't stand seeing these threads, then what do you want to see? "Will Disciple/Atton get F.Exile Pregnant?!!!" "Obsidian has mixed reality with Star Wars!" If so I'll try so hard to fit your needs well, cause right now I guess i'm doing so hot aren't I? Because i'm so obviously inferior to you.

:rolleyes:

Shush silly child... only I may scold Muso :shifty:

DL

And you newcomers...

Said the guy with a 4 (Four!) figured member number :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein