Revan and exile verus Tolwyn from wing commander

But were they all corrupted into killing by the wars they fought in. i say yes but the exile did it to end the war. Revan was trying to prepare the republic for the war coming. but he was a coldblooded killer in my wordas just like the rest of the sith. Tolwyn i believe couldn't find himself in peace. he had fought the kilrathi war from day one to end 40 years of combat. then he decided to make his own war. but tolwyn and revan have one thing when they turns on there own. they were trying to prepare them for war. but end they are guilty of mass murders

It's true, they are all anti-heroes.

But Tolwyn owns Revan and Exile dummies, simply becouse he is very well fleshed out by Malcolm McDowell.

tolwyn1.gif

Edited by Nur Ab Sal

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

true,

i did forget one another mass murder in a sense and he has ties to star wars big time. Colonel Christoper Blair(Mark Hamill) qafter we did deliever the tenbor bomb to kilrah to in the war. and considering what decision you make in Wing Commander you can kill 3000 civils and/or 5000 soldiers

Lol, in any game like this aren't you a mass murderer? All the people you kill in Sith bases? All the Stormtroopers you kill as Kyle Katarn...over 2 games, etc.

I say yes but the exile did it to end the war.

I say he was just following orders...or got desparate/panicked....or in the pressure decided it was worth it, so yeh I suppose.

Revan was trying to prepare the republic for the war coming

I never bought that Obisidian/LA BS from the start anyway...

just like the rest of the sith.

Yeh, "damn straight"

Homer: hey dogs can't talk - *woof*

Definitely one of the more out-reaching threads.

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)