UNATCO is watching you ...

metadigital

An Internet civil rights body has discovered that many printers add an arrangement of yellow dots to each page printed that can allow the authorities to identify the time and date of printing and serial number of the device.

'We've found that the dots from at least one line of printers encode the date and time your document was printed, as well as the serial number of the printer,' said Staff Technologist Seth David Schoen of the Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF).

'Underground democracy movements that produce political or religious pamphlets and flyers, like the Russian samizdat of the 1980s, will always need the anonymity of simple paper documents, but this technology makes it easier for governments to find dissenters,' said EFF Senior Staff Attorney Lee Tien. 'Even worse, it shows how the government and private industry make backroom deals to weaken our privacy by compromising everyday equipment like printers. The logical next question is: what other deals have been or are being made to ensure that our technology rats on us?'

All for apprehending p

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I'm sure they'll write it off as a "state secret" and quash the lawsuit... then they'll make the computer insert microfilm so they can see what your doing at all times.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I don't understand why USA 15 years after Cold War, is becoming something it once fought with.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I don't understand why USA 15 years after Cold War, is becoming something it once fought with.

No, this is COMPLETELY different. We're fighting TERRORISTS, see?

:p

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Ahhhhh.... NOW I understand :p

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

No, this is COMPLETELY different. We're fighting TERRORISTS, see?

;)

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

They're everywhere! We need protection from them!

(I wonder how long it will be before some "researcher" digs up the homocide rate in the Soviet Union, behind the Iron Curtain, and compares it with the "debauched" USA, and then this is used (by a totally unrelated "researcher") as evidence to support the control of all subversives in the US ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I have been trying to warn you all about the conspiracies all this time, and you all laughed at me, but now you see...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

You must not just obey Uncle Sam.  You must love him. 

Room 101 for all of you.

do we get to do what ever we want while in 101? after all it'll be pretty crowded...

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

bilderberg.jpg

Club Bilderberg owns you all

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: