Those Darn Lightsabers

So I'm stuck on my second game at the end. I've beaten Kreia in lightsaber combat easily, but now is the omg incredibly hard part... the three floating lightsabers.

I know this subject has probably been talked about before but I couldn't find anything on a search, so... anyone got any tips for how to beat them? I am lightside so I tried forcewave like the guide says but they save it every time even though my wisdom is crazy high.

I even tried putting the game difficulty on easy and they still beat me in three rounds even when I had an enery shield on and used force enlightenment. Someone please help, I just want to complete this game so that the third time through I can hear the new dialogue options. :lol:

That's odd, cause usually force-wave worked for me. Then again, my Jedi Master also had force-storm (he had so many force points I could use darkside powers). What type of Jedi build do you have?

Try using anything that helps deflect energy. If you have the energy-resist force power, try that. Also, keep using the energy shields, preferably the more powerful ones. Don't be afraid to use stimulants before-hand, either. What I like to do is pause the game while not in combat and activate a whole bunch of stimulants from the menu. ;)

Some have also tried running away from the lightsabers and using ranged combat to wipe them out. I know one just used throw-lightsaber the whole time. :)

I'm on my first play through and i got to the lightsabers, and jeez Kriea is the longest boss, took me like 10 mins cuz she kept healing, let's see if i can find a way to kill the lightsabers tho

JUST BEAT THEM, and not to be a show-off or anything, but after reading all the "omfg this level is so hard!" i found it pretty easy, i didnt die once, but on other levels i did, i guess i can do hard stuff but not easy stuff eh?

the best way to beat the lightsabers is critical strike, taking them 1 by 1, and using advanced medpacs or those life support packs :blink:

Edited by war_lemon

I always used sheilds and stims, and I found by using force push, I could get one ore two of the sabers to back off while I ran down on of the walkways. One ore two would follow me, but I use speed, and I can have enough time to heal most of my health before it arrives. I did have a jacked up saber though, like 21-19 or something. :blink:

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

I played as a Jedi Master the first time I played the game and beating Kreia was the hardest thing ever because I was too ignorant to learn about the stats of each prestige (dont't ask). But wonce I became a weapon Master I beat her and the lightsabers in like 2 master flurrys.

Lightsaber Superiorization III kiks ass!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?