KOTOR 2 - KOTOR 1 Compare

Do you think KOTOR 1 is better Than KOTOR 2?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Do you think KOTOR 1 is better Than KOTOR 2?

• Yes!
    • No!

Beaten to the punch by....yeah, about six other dudes.

Sorry.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Beaten to the punch by....yeah, about six other dudes.

Sorry.

I think the thread about this directly is "Better Storyline" somewhere

Edit: Linky

It's closed but has a lot of the points on this. (I for one aren't gonna post it again here)

Edited by dufflover

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Well, Kotor I had multiple endings and the stuff that was cut was amazingly hidden, i didn't know anything was cut until someone mentioned it.

But Kotor II had some features that could have helped Kotor I become better. (ie the Influence for your companions and the neat new features, like Stealth Run and others.)

But overall, Kotor I is more better due to the more complete storyline and ending then Kotor II extreme cut content and lack of an attempt to hide it.

This place is really dead when you have the same topic crop up every week.

Gee someone make a thread about "which k2 character do you like best" and "which k2 character is the sexiest". Those haven't been made in about, oh I dunno, 2 days so we're due for a new one. :thumbsup:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)