Aboard the Harbringer

I am playing KOTOR 2 again, at the moment as a LS female. Anway, I got to the Harbringer bridge, and was watching the hologram files of events with the republic..now is it my imagination, because I thought that when I did that the first time round, there was a message off Admiral Carth Onasi? All I am getting is some Admiral Cede (think thats his name)...I have been puzzling over this <_<

It's whether or you said Revan was good or bad that matters here.

If Revan was DS then Carth would have run away after Revan returned from the temple and would have been stranded on the unknown world when the Ebon Hawk left. So, no Carth as a Republic admiral...

If Revan was LS female then Bastilla might not have been saved on the Star Forge...

So: (highlight to view)

If you said Revan was LS, Carth is an admiral, otherwise it will be Cede.

If you said Revan was male or DS, then T3-M4 will have a message from Bastilla, otherwise it will be from Carth.

If you said Revan was DS then there will be a holocron message from Bastilla in the academy on Korriban, otherwise the holocron will be destroyed when you blow the door.

If you said Revan was LS male, Bastilla makes an appearance with Carth on Telos after the Ravager was destroyed, otherwise it will just be Carth for LS female or Cede for DS.

Your own alignment doesn't really matter with any of this.

* EDIT * Perhaps a move to spoilers would be in order?

Edited by w666tvr
"We were hoping we could bring the Xbox platform into December but didn't want to make the formal announcement until we knew an earlier ship date would not compromise the quality of The Sith Lords," says Producer Mike Gallo.

What I don't get is this. I've played through the game twice as lightside female both times. I never saw anything having to do with Carth. Both times I told Atton that Revan was a lightside female. In fact, the second time I played through, right after I destroyed the Ravager I was transported to Malachor V. That's right, no cut scenes of the Telos people telling me thank you, no clue to even tell me to go to Malachor. It's just boom, I'm there. I thought there was supposed to be a scene where I can talk to Carth about Revan if I made the right choices. I at least thought I got a little thank you or a hint to go to that dumb planet. :- What gives?

In fact, the second time I played through, right after I destroyed the Ravager I was transported to Malachor V. That's right, no cut scenes of the Telos people telling me thank you, no clue to even tell me to go to Malachor. It's just boom, I'm there. I thought there was supposed to be a scene where I can talk to Carth about Revan if I made the right choices. I at least thought I got a little thank you or a hint to go to that dumb planet. :huh: What gives?

Hmm...using any mods? If not might want to re-install. I've always got that cutscence without problem. Maybe someone else can help who has that problem. I know there are some glitches in the game, I was going crazy trying to get telos fuel and never could...bugged out. sigh

What I don't get is this. I've played through the game twice as lightside female both times. I never saw anything having to do with Carth. Both times I told Atton that Revan was a lightside female. In fact, the second time I played through, right after I destroyed the Ravager I was transported to Malachor V. That's right, no cut scenes of the Telos people telling me thank you, no clue to even tell me to go to Malachor. It's just boom, I'm there. I thought there was supposed to be a scene where I can talk to Carth about Revan if I made the right choices. I at least thought I got a little thank you or a hint to go to that dumb planet. o:) What gives?

Did you talk to Atton when he was a captive at Peragus? I did, but as far as I am concerned, I said that Revan was female...although for a bit of variety, I must have agreed with one of the not so LS answers about her...so my guess is that there will be no Carth for me (probs as revan (past) might have killed him) :( Got further on, and I thought I would try Nar Sharaada *sic spelling and now I find I cant influence Boa-dur, all he says is "Yes general" and wont say no more, and now I am losing influence with Disciple...I am thinking of going back to an earlier save, and NOT going to Nar Sharaada after completeing the Telos level....mmmmm back to Dxun methinks, a its my fav planet...I want Disciple and Boa-dur as Jedi... !!!! :angry:

Atton? Argh....more trouble than he's worth :huh:

Did you talk to Atton when he was a captive at Peragus? I did, but as far as I am concerned, I said that Revan was female...although for a bit of variety, I must have agreed with one of the not so LS answers about her...so my guess is that there will be no Carth for me (probs as revan (past) might have killed him) :)  Got further on, and I thought I would try Nar Sharaada *sic spelling and now I find I cant influence Boa-dur, all he says is "Yes general" and wont say no more, and now I am losing influence with Disciple...I am thinking of going back to an earlier save, and NOT going to Nar Sharaada after completeing the Telos level....mmmmm back to Dxun methinks, a its my fav planet...I want Disciple and Boa-dur as Jedi... !!!! :angry:

Atton? Argh....more trouble than he's worth :lol:

Yeah, I'm using the X-Box version so I haven't been able to mod my game at all. And I'm pretty sure that I made Revan female and lightside in both my games. Next time I'll make sure I choose more carefully.

The way I got Atton to be a Jedi in my last game more easily was by making sure that every chance I get I suck up to him (I think there's a few chances on Peragus) and in Atris's academy I made sure I got the dialogue option to ask the Handmaiden about Atton's echani stance he used during combat. Later, ask Atton about it but don't press him so much that he gets angry, just suck up and tell him it'll be a help to you. That's what set me over the edge with him. I think I got all the Bao-Dur influence I needed just by having him in my party all the time and choosing lightside option. And, of course, sucking up to him every chance I could get. lol

The Disciple is easy, you should be able to turn him in the first conversation with him.

Edited by Namirsolo

Yeah, I'm using the X-Box version so I haven't been able to mod my game at all. And I'm pretty sure that I made Revan female and lightside in both my games. Next time I'll make sure I choose more carefully.

The way I got Atton to be a Jedi in my last game more easily was by making sure that every chance I get I suck up to him (I think there's a few chances on Peragus) and in Atris's academy I made sure I got the dialogue option to ask the Handmaiden about Atton's echani stance he used during combat. Later, ask Atton about it but don't press him so much that he gets angry, just suck up and tell him it'll be a help to you. That's what set me over the edge with him. I think I got all the Bao-Dur influence I needed just by having him in my party all the time and choosing lightside option. And, of course, sucking up to him every chance I could get. lol

The Disciple is easy, you should be able to turn him in the first conversation with him.

I too play it on Xbox as I don't think my comp could take a PC game, lol...so no mods for me either :(

Its my second time round playing, and first time I played, I got Disciple, Bao-dur and Atton as jedi...now this time around I only have Disciple...sucking up to them is easy to do ;) ....but sucking up to Atton...urgh, he is so mean that you wanna give him a snide answer back...the temptation can be far too great :) Its just this time of playing it, well, its not going the same way...and I am gutted that Exile will not meet with Carth.... *booohoooo

Think I am going back to an earlier save...I am just hoping that I haven't saved over the top of it...now that would be annoying! :angry:

The way I got Atton to be a Jedi in my last game more easily was by making sure that every chance I get I suck up to him (I think there's a few chances on Peragus) and in Atris's academy I made sure I got the dialogue option to ask the Handmaiden about Atton's echani stance he used during combat. Later, ask Atton about it but don't press him so much that he gets angry, just suck up and tell him it'll be a help to you.

Aaaaaaargh!!!! I forget to do this part, I was so concerned with getting back to the Ebon hawk...that I clearly forgot to talk to any of those silly handmaidens ;)"

Looks like I will be starting all over again.....D'oh! :ph34r: